Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! (467 Views)

Dbet Green Tickets / The Football Forever Statue At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere (Photos) / Welcome to Green Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2016
I have been having this experience lately and i can't seem to understand this. In about 3 occasions i had won tickets on-line but i didn't get the green till about one hour later and that affects my subsequent betting. Do they need a software upgrade or what?
Re: Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
We are planning to hack them. grin
Re: Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by dottozil: 6:48pm On May 01, 2016
mehn dint no dey also do like DAT o, was planing to switch to dem cos of d delay in greening games I witnessed in winnersgoldenbet
Re: Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
as i speak to you guys this is two hours after the last match and yet no green. i don't understand these people. haba two hours and the second time today.
Re: Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by dottozil: 12:12am On May 02, 2016
it too bad o
Re: Nairabet Taking Forever To Green Tickets Online! by dottozil: 12:13am On May 02, 2016
is too bad o

(1) (Reply)

Ritchie De Laet Wins Promotion And Premier League Title Medal On Same Day / Ibrahimovic Crowned French Footballer Of The Year As Enyeama Loses Award / Keep Fit Equipments At Www.micostarmall.com.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.