Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,212 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

18 Quotes On Psychology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Quotes On Psychology (875 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / These Psychology Tricks Will Hack Anyone's Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Quotes On Psychology by lewispius: 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
Psychology Says:

1. Missing someone and not being able to do anything about it generally makes people moody easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.

2. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything.

3. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.

4. Sometimes silence is the most powerful scream and indication of something being terribly wrong.

5. The cells in your body reacts to everything that your mind says. "Negativity brings down your immune system".

6. The inability to fall asleep at night means you're awake in someone's dream.

7. Never give up on something you really want. It is difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.

8. Studies shows that men and women experience the same amount of emotions, but women tends to be more honest about them.

9. People who hide their feelings usually cares the most.

10. People tend to value memories more than the actual people. Sometimes you miss the memories, not the actual person.

11. Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the Hurt

12. Napping actually improves stamina, boosts your creativity, boosts your sex life, and reduces stress.

13. You find relief in sleeping. When you're sleeping, you're not sad andry or lonely, you feel nothing.

14. What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.

15. Usually the people with the best advice are the ones with the most problems.

16. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.

17. When you stop chasing the wrongs things, You let the right things catch up to you.

18. Flirting is an effective way of reducing loneliness, depression and relieving stress.

1 Like

Re: 18 Quotes On Psychology by sorextee(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
I agree with 18..

I'm in line with 16. Cos my frnds see me as a boring guy, I do things alone. If only they knew I'm more intelligent than them.

Let me modify quote 1 for you wink

1. When you've not smoked weed and not being able to do anything about it generally makes you moody, easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Quotes On Psychology by geez18(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
hmmn, that 16 though...,interesting.
Re: 18 Quotes On Psychology by lewispius: 6:41pm On May 01, 2016
sorextee:
I agree with 18..

I'm in line with 16. Cos my frnds see me as a boring guy, I do things alone. If only they knew I'm more intelligent than them.

Let me modify quote 1 for you wink

1. When you've not smoked weed and not being able to do anything about it generally makes you moody, easily annoyed and emotionally frustrated.
Intelligent people can also distinguish "than" and "then" as 2 different
words with opposite meanings lol.. Just had to point that out
Re: 18 Quotes On Psychology by rottable(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
Interesting, these should make front page
Re: 18 Quotes On Psychology by lewispius: 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

m / Report On The Day 1 Futa 2016/2017 Post-utme Screening / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.