Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

CHRISTIANS: Lets Pray For Can's Upcoming Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANS: Lets Pray For Can's Upcoming Election (337 Views)

Lets Pray / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Lets Pray For This Month,march. So Many Atrocities Since Its Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTIANS: Lets Pray For Can's Upcoming Election by Waleyisco: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
My fellow christians, lets pray that God should choose a person like Him that will be capable to lead Nigerian Chrisians in the forthcoming election, a fearless person that will be able to repel any action against Christians in Nigeria.

The FGN is working on a new policy whereby subjects like CRS, IRS, SOS and CIVIC will be cancelled as a different subjects and will all be combined into a single subject in Secondary Schools. Now, my view on this matter is that, there are many teachers that studied only courses like CRS or IRS and these class of teachers may suffer if the policy is implemented.
And also, the most important reason for us to pray as christians is that the exclusion of this subject (CRS) will reduce the chances of our children to be given a good foundation of the word of God, we all know that the foundation of our children is important as a christian (Psalm 11:3).
My prayer is that 3rd of May, 2016 will be a day of change to God's way in CAN in Jesus Name. Amen.

PEACE
Re: CHRISTIANS: Lets Pray For Can's Upcoming Election by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
Waleyisco:
My fellow christians, lets pray that God should choose a person like Him that will be capable to lead Nigerian Chrisians in the forthcoming election, a fearless person that will be able to repel any action against Christians in Nigeria.

The FGN is working on a new policy whereby subjects like CRS, IRS, SOS and CIVIC will be cancelled as a different subjects and will all be combined into a single subject in Secondary Schools. Now, my view on this matter is that, there are many teachers that studied only courses like CRS or IRS and these class of teachers may suffer if the policy is implemented.
And also, the most important reason for us to pray as christians is that the exclusion of this subject (CRS) will reduce the chances of our children to be given a good foundation of the word of God, we all know that the foundation of our children is important as a christian (Psalm 11:3).
My prayer is that 3rd of May, 2016 will be a day of change to God's way in CAN in Jesus Name. Amen.

PEACE
You no get work oh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does The End Justifies The Means / Your Experience In The Church Today... / Rhema.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.