Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? (20582 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by tpiah2: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Hauwa1: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by JustGood(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
LWKMD dem get flat yansh and dem too drink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Gabry(f): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
Leilah, a person will call another person (despite of the colour) ugly its because the person might be in a bad mood that day or the person ahppen to come across a particular race which have hurt their feelings that day or maybe the person is just simply racist.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
white people are ugly very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery ugly tongue,black is beauty I AM BLACK AND PROUD

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
Leilah you need to stop worrying what other people think of you and cultivate a positive self-image. Your statement is completely unfounded.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 3:58am On Aug 22, 2009
white people are ugly very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery ugly ,black is beauty I AM BLACK AND PROUD

what kind of racism is this?? don't you know that you would give account for every careless word that comes out of your mouth on the day of judgement?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by blackspade(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2009
Sorry, but I'm rarely attracted to white girls. The only time you'll hear me saying "wow, she's gorgeous" about a white girl is when she looks like Megan Fox.

I don't want to one day end up waking next to some pasty, wrinkly, oyibo.

Bruvs, go ahead and chase the white meat, no hate from me. But just make sure you stay faithful once she starts begging you for the botox treatments, and other things to get rid of the crows feet. lipsrsealed

Gimmie this:

over this:

[size=30pt]ANYDAY!!![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by MadMax1(f): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
Lol. Ika. Are they the same age? Jessica Parker never said she was a paragon of beauty na.
People of colour have the best skins; blacks, asians and hispanics. Caucasian women lucked out in the skin dept; freckles and sunburn and they wrinkle quickly and look their age faster. As for beauty, there are some absolutely stunning white women. And the men? When they are fine, they are FINE! Dang.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2009
madmax,
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my sister. The flat butts that we soooooooooooooo detest, na the same flat butts wey oyinbo dey like, same goes for the freckles. But the poster just sounds insecure, how can you live your life or even care about people's opinions about beauty? I know she is married to a naija man, but she should be proud of herself because its who you see yourself as that matters. Any person WHO THINKS THAT SOMEBODY IS UGLY BECAUSE OF THERE SKIN COLOR IS A RACIST.

By the way, blackspade, the girl you posted is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Omo, if i had a naija friend like that, i for don marry tay tay.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by MadMax1(f): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2009
davidif:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my sister. The flat butts that we soooooooooooooo detest, na the same flat butts wey oyinbo dey like,

lol African men and big idi. De' don take am do una.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Leilah(f): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
that black model is much younger than Sarah Jessica Parker!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Leilah(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
Doetzen Kroes - she must be ugly too then.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2009
that black model is much younger than Sarah Jessica Parker!

You are right on that one. Its an unfair comparison by a bigot.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by blackspade(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2009
Whatever, I'd much rather be a bigot than to be stuck for life with a forever rapidly aging oyibo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Most euros think they are a hot commodity, but in all honesty they are not. Sorry to break it to you Leila, but not all of us black men think white girls are the best thing to grace this Earth.

Lets do another comparison.

[size=20pt]ANGELA BASSET ~ 49[/size]

[size=20pt]Vs.[/size]

[size=20pt]Nicole Kidman ~ 42[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_jFbqtsH14W8/SKjUmyRI76I/AAAAAAAACD8/SkOAXANWDfI/s400/nicole_kidman1.jpg[/img]

As you can see, even with a seven year gap, there is no comparison. All I have to say is. . . . BLACK DOES NOT CRACK!

Please don't take offense to the above Leila, I think you're a nice person and I'd hate for you to get offended, but the truth is, white women are nothing special.

Moving on.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by sosisi(f): 3:10am On Aug 25, 2009
Angela Basset and her legendary map of Uganda.
That woman can sweat
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Leilah(f): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
Blackspade, I never said you did.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by kunze80(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Blackspade

Forget Angela Bassett oohhh!!

What of Sharon Stone, a white woman , age 51!

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by kunze80(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
More Sharon

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by GEW: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
LEILAH, THOSE YOUR UGLY INLAWS HAVE STARTED WINDING YOU UP AGAIN.

nigerians having produced obasanjo and his daughter cannot call you ugly so relax.  didnt you say you have been to nigeria before?
blackspade:

Sorry, but I'm rarely attracted to white girls. The only time you'll hear me saying "wow, she's gorgeous" about a white girl is when she looks like Megan Fox.

I don't want to one day end up waking next to some pasty, wrinkly, oyibo.

Bruvs, go ahead and chase the white meat, no hate from me. But just make sure you stay faithful once she starts begging you for the botox treatments, and other things to get rid of the crows feet. lipsrsealed

Gimmie this:

over this:

[size=30pt]ANYDAY!!![/size]
what is the age difference of this 2 oga?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by saraj(f): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

white people are ugly very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery ugly tongue,black is beauty I AM BLACK AND PROUD

Don't be so stupid! You are intellegent enough to know
that there is no race in the world where everyone is ugly.
There are ugly white people, I agree, but there are also
ugly black people.
Beauty is down to genetics and not race, so ,really, this
thread is bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by kunze80(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Blackspade

Yes the black model you posted is at the most 25. Why didn't you post a 25 yr old white model to compare instead of a 45 yr old plain white woman like SJP.
At least if your going to make a comparison between a 25 yr old and a 45 yr old, put in Sharon Stone.
I must add, I wonder if the 20 something black model will look good at 51 like Sharon??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by MrCrackles(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2009
Topic
I dont get it. . .
Nothing looks good in the eyes of most Nigerians anyway!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by africhika(f): 3:53am On Aug 31, 2009
white people just don't age well, period. look at a 60 yr. white woman and 60 yr. black woman. more likely than not, the black woman will look better because of her skin. also, black woman have a lot of natural beauty secrets to keep their skin nice. shea butter, black soap, and stuff.

leilah, i don't know who you're talking about. many many nigerian guys like white women. when they come to US, they want to be able to say they've dated a white woman.
but you can't expect everyone to worship white people. get over yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by davidif: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2009
leilah, i don't know who you're talking about. many many nigerian guys like white women. when they come to US, they want to be able to say they've dated a white woman.

Na lie oooo shocked, i have been to a lot of places with lots of naija boys and i am still yet to find a naija boy dating an oyinbo. There probably are but they are very very few.

Don't be so stupid! You are intellegent enough to know
that there is no race in the world where everyone is ugly.
There are ugly white people, I agree, but there are also
ugly black people.
Beauty is down to genetics and not race, so ,really, this
thread is bullsh*t.

Yep, this thread is a terrible thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
I dont get it. . .
Nothing looks good in the eyes of most Nigerians anyway!

rotflmao. . . . so true.

@post
I have a problem with insecurity issues of most whites around here, esp the ones dating black men.

When they see a black woman walking by or talking to their man, they start acting somehow. Even if she's there listening to the innocent conversations.

Some(rem I said some) still thinks black men run after black women at any chance possible.

(Region: Black are really really the fewer of the population. So imagine the insecurity)
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by blackspade(m): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by londoner: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2009
@ OP, I have a question for you.

Why do some White people think they are automatically supposed to be found beautiful?

If Nigerians love the look of African women (debateable) rounded features, full lips, almond eyes, button nose, why would they find the average white woman attractive? Why do you see it as wrong when they dont?

Not only do many White women have a sense of entitlement over the affections of your own men, some want to extend it to Nigerians/Africans as well, get over yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Oluschenco(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
Because it is vice-versa
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Malstrom(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2011
I would never consider a white woman even for dating. I just have a serious problem with how they look, I think they straight up OGLI! But that is just my personal preferences. We all have different taste smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by Malstrom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
Sorry I actually have seen a few that look fairly alright, a few but they just can't turn me on for some reason anyway, hmm
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think White People Are Ugly? by InkedNerd(f): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2011
@OP: I think your question should have been "Why do black people think white people are ugly?" because what you've just said isn't something that is only native to Nigerians. I have a black friend who's family if of South American origin and I once asked him if he could be born again and be white just to see what its like if he'd do it and he said no [in a very surprised manner]. When I asked him why, he said it was because white people were ugly and make weird facial expressions and have ugly skin. And like one poster [redsun] pointed out, caucasians have depicted black people as chimps.

Malstrom:

I would never consider a white woman even for dating. I just have a serious problem with how they look, I think they straight up OGLI! But that is just my personal preferences. We all have different taste  smiley

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding / Craziest Thing You've Ever Done? / Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.