Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation (556 Views)

How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse / ★ 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Tiwa Savage’s Husband, Teebillz - Timenaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation by soulfood(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2016
I did not cheat on my husband, i have never cheated on my husband. As plain as those words were, they may just beat a lie detector requested by Tiwa.

Teebillz never mentioned when exactly the events of Tiwa sleeping with Don Jazzy, Tuface and Dr Sid happened. Chances are rife that it could have been
while they were dating before Tunji became her husband.

So when Tiwa said " I have never cheated on my husband with so so and so", she may just be very correct as the cheating may have happened before he became her husband.

What she needs to answer when she faces her requested lie detector is if she has slept with any or all three colleagues.
Re: About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2016
OP don't tell me the content of your post woke you from sleep this morning?
Re: About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2016
I am sure she slept with them.
Re: About Tiwa's Response To Infidelity Accusation by IamOpemipo(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2016
firstEVA:
I am sure she slept with them.

And then sang about it cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo’s 30th Birthday Celebration / Harrysong Hangout With Flashmoney At Magnum Club / What Do You Think. Yay Or Nay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.