Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Most Common Hr Technology In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Most Common Hr Technology In Nigeria (1184 Views)

The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / How To Avoid The Most Common Mistakes Leaders Make. / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Hr Technology In Nigeria by Consultant(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
All,

I am doing some research and need a little help. Please can the HR professionals in the house tell me:

1. What HR system your company uses (if any)?
2. What you use the technology for (payroll, recruiting, performance management, etc)?
3. How long you've had it, and how it was implemented (i.e. used a consulting company, implemented in house etc.)

Thanks for your help.
Re: Most Common Hr Technology In Nigeria by fislon: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
Base on my experience and survey, we have a number of HR packages in Nigeria from Oracle HCM, People Soft, SAP, HumanManager and all sort. the four I mensioned are the top HR applications we have in Nigeria it is only the HumanManager that is Nigeria Made application and it is cost effective, the consultancy is not on the High side compare to others.

HCM, PeopleSoft and SAP are good, but am telling you with all confident that you will have Issue using them because it always takes them time to finish the implementation unlike the HumanManager. You will as well have Issue with your payroll run if you use any of the foreign application for your payroll run.

All I know is that HumanManager is from SystemSpecs Limited and they as well have an epayment solution along with the application so you do not need to take any cheque to the Bank for payment, you can pay via your computer straight and your employee gets an alert of their salary been paid.

(1) (Reply)

Preparaing For Ican Professional Examination 1 May Diet / Niim Or Pmp! / Pls Help, My Gionee GN5001L Is Giving Me Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.