Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? (609 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? / I Need Diesel Supplier Very Urgent / Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? by treatise: 11:04am On May 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

My friend has a filling station and she gets most of her products third parties relative to Major marketers. On February 29, 2016, she made payment of N3,590,000 for the supply of a tanker of the product but since the payment , there has been plethora of excuses for not honouring his own part of the bargain(though he honoured past obligations). He has been evasive and my friend's business is almost grinding to a halt as a result. Dear friends , what's the best state apparatus she can log her complaints aimed at getting her money back? She had tried to contact EFCC via mail but there's no email address on their website.

Many thanks.
Re: Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2016
Hello, i can imagine what your friend is going through at the moment. I would like to know if there was a well documented arrangement for the supply?, what is the excuse being given by the supposed supplier?

1 Like

Re: Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? by treatise: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
doseni:
Hello, i can imagine what your friend is going through at the moment. I would like to know if there was a well documented arrangement for the supply?, what is the excuse being given by the supposed supplier?

The only documentary evidence is the internet banking transaction log which clearly gives the information about the transaction and supplier. His excuse has been that there is policy somersault by the Federal Government wherein she no longer give out petroleum products to major marketers on credit and all those claims are a farce from our investigation. I don't know how/where to lodge complaints and get quick results.
Thanks for your concerns @doseni.
Re: Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 03, 2016
Hello can you send me a mail, might be able to help. You can as well get a lawyer to write a petition to the effc or police fraud unit in ikoyi.
Re: Help, How Can I Recover N 3,590,000 From A Supposed Diesel Supplier? by treatise: 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
doseni:
Hello can you send me a mail, might be able to help. You can as well get a lawyer to write a petition to the effc or police fraud unit in ikoyi.

@Doseni, a mail has been forwarded to you. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

/ Stages Of Exporting Transaction / What Would You Do If You Are Overpaid In The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.