Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair (1457 Views)

Help! How Much To Repair psp Screen. / I Have A Ps3 With One Ish For Repair Or For Sale / Please Does Anyone Repair Psvitas Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
Please does anybody in the house know where i can fix a spoilt ps4,it got blown when i put it on and it wont come on anymore.
Re: Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Samtoby(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
by blown, you mean it was affected by electricity??
Re: Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Nobody: 9:39am On May 03, 2016
Samtoby:
by blown, you mean it was affected by electricity??

Yeah by electricity.
Re: Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Samtoby(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
youmour:

Yeah by electricity.

That's bad o.. PS don't have an authorize customer service in Nigeria. The only tin is to find someone dat can diagnose and fix the console. .. Hopefully someone here can help..
Just curious, did u use stabilizer with it when it blown??
Re: Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
Samtoby:

That's bad o.. PS don't have an authorize customer service in Nigeria. The only tin is to find someone dat can diagnose and fix the console. .. Hopefully someone here can help..
Just curious, did u use stabilizer with it when it blown??

Nah i didnt use stabilizer,i plugged it to the wall direct.i feel stupid now that i think about it,but i have been using it like that for a year now.
Re: Spoilt Ps4 Need Repair by Samtoby(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2016
youmour:

Nah i didnt use stabilizer,i plugged it to the wall direct.i feel stupid now that i think about it,but i have been using it like that for a year now.

You are even lucky to use it for a year like that... my area lite is not reliable to that extent..

(1) (Reply)

Brand New FIFA 17 And Other PS4 Games For Sale Call 08166185258 / Which Sites A Good For Pc Games / Best Android Games To Download 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.