Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

I've Got A Great Business Idea, Now What? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Got A Great Business Idea, Now What? (399 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma / Great Business Tips To Financial Freedom Here / 20 Great Business Ideas But No Funding Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Got A Great Business Idea, Now What? by EhyAig: 12:04pm On May 02, 2016
You know that "light bulb" moment, when that great idea first pops into your head. You were really excited about the endless possibilities of making it grow VERY BIG. But what happened? you wrote it in your jotter, brood over it for days, thinking one day you would do something about it. You got very busy, days went by and the next thing you realize someone else is already doing it.

What if you spoke with a team of Business strategists and technical experts who had the resources to help you bring that idea to live? Are you looking for a technical co-founder? Product strategist? How about a whole team of highly experienced designers, engineers and business experts who can jump in and help you quickly test your business model, then scale and grow a sustainable company?

At Codulab, we invest our time and talent in interesting, sustainable business ideas. We fortify startups, giving them the tech support they need to leap, learn, and adapt. We make our team yours, and your business, ours. We engage with people over progressive ideas and opportunities helping them build those dots into something more meaningful.

Let’s discuss, fine-tune, build and partner with you to build your great business idea. We are not an incubator or an accelerator, we’re just your tech partner next door.

RSVP a free one-on-one session at http://bookly.netaviva.net/startx/ today.

For further questions, call 012909476

(1) (Reply)

Where Naira Stands Today / Media Monitoring For Brand Identity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.