Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max (927 Views)

How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 / See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors / Opera Max: How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max by endyuzo(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
Android naturally consumes data in large under a short period of time, take for instance, an android smartphone user who has many apps like twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, pinterest, palm-chat, and other data-oriented apps and also the ANDROID SYS.
There is a way or an app that can help you solve that problem with rooting you phone. am using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop OS, that means am bound to spend more data than any other smartphones user, plus i manage two sites but i manage to spend less data daily that others
Here is am app that can help you minimize data consumption for you, the app in question is OPERA MAX.This app need no rooting at all, as far as you phone have VPN, that you can use the app. Well almost all smartphones now have VPN.

- See more at: http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/05/how-to-saving-data-bundle-on-android.html#sthash.RkafpqIC.dpuf

Re: How To Saving Data Bundle On Android Phones With Opera Max by tayo60(f): 8:17pm On May 02, 2016
Yes,its on my infinix hot 3 and helps to save my data.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Offers Double Recharge / Blackberry Will Soon Launch 3 New Smartphones / Is MTN Free Night Browsing Still Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.