Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. (4342 Views)

Princecyril5 Photographer Calls Out CeeC Over Photo Credit / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Daminaj1(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
Ini Edo attended the National Toruism summit in Abuja recently where she took a photo with common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce. However, eagle eyed followers noticed the senator had his hands around her waist and they were quick to talk calling it inappropriate.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/trolls-come-for-ini-edo-over-photo-with.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Daminaj1(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
MOre

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Destined2win: 3:38pm On May 02, 2016
This is just a father and daughter pix

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by doyinisaac(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
This is just a father and daughter pix
kontinu....grin
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Destined2win: 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
doyinisaac:
kontinu....grin
...to do what?
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by doyinisaac(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
...to do what?
To give your opinion...
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Rikidony(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2016
Daminaj1:
MOre
hatters gonna hate
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by IamOpemipo(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2016
Ini lee, eyan Bruce Lee grin
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2016
There is nothing bad in the picture.... Just a simple pose.
People and their thinking these days eeh
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2016
There's common sense in that waist
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Fynestboi: 5:09pm On May 02, 2016
I don't get, where he suppose put hand? Behind her? Or fold arm like body guard? Or put hand on her shoulder?

[img]http://gif.co/vf4R.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by floragregs(f): 5:38pm On May 02, 2016
Well, shoulder would have been better. Maybe he did it on impulse.

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 02, 2016
abeg fans or wetin dem dey call U... leav dt babe alone oo

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Daminaj1(f): 7:38pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
I don't get, where he suppose put hand? Behind her? Or fold arm like body guard? Or put hand on her shoulder?

lol
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Destined2win: 8:19pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gif.co/vf4R.gif[/img]
I like all these your animations. I enjoy them really smiley How do you do that?

Btw, where is asumo12

1 Like

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Fynestboi: 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:
I like all these your animations. I enjoy them really smiley How do you do that?

[img]http://gph.is/1MewkKh[/img]

It's GIF keyboard.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by dapsoneh: 8:25pm On May 02, 2016
In nyanya's voice.. all he wants. Is her waist grin
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Pennsylvania: 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
We hardly hear anything about Bruce's wife, I hope they are still together?
Just asking
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Destined2win: 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gph.is/1MewkKh[/img]

It's GIF keyboard.

Thanks for the compliment.
Please keep them coming
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Afrok(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
But that waist is part of her body and not anybody's waist, so why should I have headaches because of another person's waist? shocked
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2016
Ben Bruce I no trust you at all grin
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by StepTwo: 10:18pm On May 02, 2016
d only thing wei d pain me be say another nonsense go still enter front page.
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Qualer: 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
Destined2win:

Btw, where is asumo12

Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Nixiepie(f): 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
And this one is news mtcheeeeew
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2016
Those of you complaining where his is suppose to be that's lame if he was standing next to one intelligent Lady he won't but his arm on her waist so tight. You also saying its like a father and daughter's pic abeg stop that lie she's not the 1st lady standing next to him.

There is more to this.
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by asumo12: 4:07am On May 03, 2016
grin tapping current!
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by asumo12: 4:08am On May 03, 2016
wink
Destined2win:

Btw, where is asumo12
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by swaggzo(m): 4:54am On May 03, 2016
AIN'T NOBODY'S BUSINESS angry
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by jazinogold(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2016
He is making common sense with his hands!
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Omotayor123(f): 7:22am On May 03, 2016
Abeg, make the Man enjoy the thing small tongue cheesy
Re: Fans Come For Ini Edo Over Photo Of Ben Bruce's Hand On Her Waist. by Daminaj1(f): 11:19pm On May 06, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
There's common sense in that waist

lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sola Kosoko’s Adorable Daughter As She Clocks A Year Older Today / Lucy Bbnaija Share Sexy Bikini Pictures Of Herself Online, Ignored Fans Advice / Scarlett Johansson Sexiest Woman Alive For The 2nd Second Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.