Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu (1749 Views)

Hippopotamus Caught In Kebbi Waters, Butchered (Photos) / Biafra Herald: The Significance Of The Biafra Flag Raised In Enugu Stadium. / Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu by FREEDOMLOVER: 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
BIAFRA HERALD: MEET THE 5YEAR OLD GIRL BUTCHERED BY FULANI TERRORISTS IN ENUGU

As reactions and condemnations continue to trail the massacre of over 200 Biafrans in Ukpabi-Nimbo Enugu State, several bodies have continued to be discovered littered across the several communities in Nimbo as most parts of affected communities continues to be in desolate and deserted by the inhabitants.

Family Writers in investigations being carried out have stumbled on a heart-rending corpse of a Girl likely to be 5years of age according to our forensic experts from one of the affected communities. The innocent girl was found as her whole body slit through with matchet or anything of sort was completely in the pool of her own blood as she lay helplessly squeezed in cold blood with her already butchered face almost dipped inside the ground.

Family Writers are yet to confirm the identity of the copse as several inhabitants of the community have fled to neighboring communities for safety. This is even as several other amputated and wounded Biafrans in Nimbo Enugu State who survived the terrorist invasion have continued to undergo severe medical treatments.

Several Biafran groups and social-cultural organisations who condemned the terrorist acts of Fulani herdsmen in Nimbo Enugu State and other parts of Biafra land have since given the herdsmen terrorists not more than 14days ultimatum to vacate all Biafra territories or face the consequences of their actions.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/05/meet-5year-old-girl-butchered-by-fulani.html

Re: Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu by chukxie(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2016
This is heartbreaking. I don't understand how a guest would go to the home of a host to kill, plunder, leave a trail of horror and simply walk away without any form of confrontation from the kinsmen of the host. I can't get my head around it. I just can't!
Re: Biafra Herald: Meet The 5year Old Girl Butchered By Fulani Terrorists In Enugu by Jazzlite: 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
false lalasticlala mynd44 seun I will not be happy if this Op is not banned!

the real pix is down!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHlLIQQVEAAXJz3.jpg

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc MONEY MARKET Is Big Fraud / The Need For Harmony In Nigeria / Almagamation Treaty Doesn’t Concern Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.