Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos (1539 Views)

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Tunde Owokoniran Weds Akinwinsola Mztilapia Tunmise In Usa (photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Owokoniran Babatunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2016
Actor Babatunde Owokoniran proposed to his
girlfriend, Akinwinsola Oluwatunmise, at the
Murtala International Airport in Lagos on
January 19th & they had the introduction
between their families on January 24th .
Babatunde has now shared their pre wedding
photos via Instagram today. See more below……

Cc: lalasticlala
Lalasticlala, when are we taking our pictures

Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Janet101(f): 7:20pm On May 02, 2016
Nice pix,my advice to d babe make sure u understand ur guy.dont come n give us story next year.i wish u all d best.
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
CC; Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by unapapadeycraze: 9:47am On May 04, 2016
lalasticlala, that could be you and HateU2 but you are busy moving topics to front page.
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
lalasticlala, that could be you and Hat.eU2 but you are busy moving topics to front page.
cheesy cheesy
Don't mind dat nigga jare.

But we u will soon see our pre-wedding shots ooo latest oct cheesy
U will be in charge of jollof rice, don't worry
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On May 04, 2016
This could be naughtynaughty and smellymouth, but smellymouth no dey brush his teeth undecided and my frnd don't lyk dirty boys grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by unapapadeycraze: 10:10am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
Don't mind dat nigga jare.

But we u will soon see our pre-wedding shots ooo latest oct cheesy
U will be in charge of jollof rice, don't worry

Very nice. Make sure I'm in charge of drinks alsocheesy.

Na that day we go know who sabi dance pass between you and lalastclala, I trust nacheesy.
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Very nice. Make sure I'm in charge of drinks alsocheesy.

Na that day we go know who sabi dance pass between you and lalastclala, I trust nacheesy.
Ama gud dancer oooooo, ask Kaffy.

Na only jollof rice I fit put assign u to!
U wan finish our drinks
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by unapapadeycraze: 10:18am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Ama gud dancer oooooo, ask Kaffy.

Na only jollof rice I fit put assign u to!
U wan finish our drinks

That day he go show you say him dey go rock for club. You go fear.

Nor worry, your hubby to be go assign me there. I nor go finish your drinks, I'm skilled in drinks distribution. I will make sure the drinks are evenly distributed, no partiality.
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

That day he go show you say him dey go rock for club. You go fear.

Nor worry, your hubby to be go assign me there. I nor go finish your drinks, I'm skilled in drinks distribution. I will make sure the drinks are evenly distributed, no partiality.
alatenuje cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
This could be naughtynaughty and smellymouth, but smellymouth no dey brush his teeth undecided and my frnd don't lyk dirty boys grin
lmaoooo c dway u just murdered smellymouth carrier grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo c dway u just murdered smellymouth carrier grin grin grin
heheheheheh
He needs to use a pack of hypo+ Jik + a can of salt and BlackBerry perfume to wash his teeth cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 11:15am On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo c dway u just murdered smellym.outh carrier grin grin grin

lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh
He needs to use a pack of hypo+ Jik + a can of salt and BlackBerry perfume to wash his teeth cheesy
grin walai

Dat smell oozing out of his mouth no b here o
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 11:22am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
This could be naughtynaughty and smelly.mouth, but smellymo.uth no dey brush his teeth undecided and my frnd don't lyk dirty boys grin

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 11:24am On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin walai

Shey na congeal dey worry u and HateU2 abi?

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On May 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin walai

I'm telling u cheesy
Original one ni
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey na congeal dey worry u and Hat.eU2 abi?
Even if na konji, lala is there to give us not ur 'tiny' dcck tongue
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey na congeal dey worry u and HateU2 abi?
ehn nah, don't u knw?
Re: Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Has Big Dreams (hilarious Photo) / What You Need To Know About The Man Infront Of Olympic 2b Exercise Book / My Nudity Is To Testify To God, Inspire People – Kaffy Defends Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.