Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

THREAD CLOSED!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THREAD CLOSED!! (1822 Views)

Thread Closed. / Signboard For School - Thread Closed / Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THREAD CLOSED!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
SerialDigits:

Well maybe what u know, going by what i learnt and saw, there is more to it and one can earn more than that, 15k is jus off d hook

Take it easy my brother. I'm sure you have not tried it yet. You will understand better when you actually do it or starts.
Now, let me tell you; if you are serious about making money online, get a desktop/laptop computer and be well prepared and ready to do some work.

This your PPP stuff might just be an eye opener for you and many others. There are opportunities to make money online but I don't advice people to start with mobile phone because that's a recipes for failure.
I'm still behind you anyway.
Re: THREAD CLOSED!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2016
SerialDigits:

Although it requires more participants, without that, we can't achieve a better result, dats why i made demands for 100s
Hold it! I'm not a dream crasher. But going by this post, you are on a long thing. Let me explain. Even if you get the 100s, there is no guarantee that all of them will be serious like you will do meaning that you will still not get the desired result. You are still a newbie like you rightly said. I will advice you to go for something that will not depend on others efforts for you to succeed because you can't depend on others to make it. You must depend on yourself if you want to succeed.
Re: THREAD CLOSED!! by SerialDigits(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
CosmicJames:

Hold it! I'm not a dream crasher. But going by this post, you are on a long thing. Let me explain. Even if you get the 100s, there is no guarantee that all of them will be serious like you will do meaning that you will still not get the desired result. You are still a newbie like you rightly said. I will advice you to go for something that will not depend on others efforts for you to succeed because you can't depend on others to make it. You must depend on yourself if you want to succeed.

Lol, bro... U can easily skip this thread, u are not invited bro... And stop discouraging those who wanna learn

And if u think i wanna depend on them as a referral, bro... U may add me up and see... Av created a group and it won't take me more than 2seconds to delete the group... I only wana help... I wish to, but if i get discouraged bro... I'd back off... And yes, with their android phones.. Dey can hit it
Re: THREAD CLOSED!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2016
SerialDigits:

Lol, bro... U can easily skip this thread, u are not invited bro... And stop discouraging those who wanna learn

And if u think i wanna depend on them as a referral, bro... U may add me up and see... Av created a group and it won't take me more than 2seconds to delete the group... I only wana help... I wish to, but if i get discouraged bro... I'd back off... And yes, with their android phones.. Dey can hit it
Why are you upset? Did I attact you? Was I not invited when you said serious Nairalanders? You said it yourself that you needed 100s to succeed? I said it earlier that I'm not here to discourage anyone and made my intention clear. Let me tell you; I'm more than this. Btw, have you ever wondered how I was able to decode your idea? This is a public forum and anybody have the right to follow any thread. Stop asking me to skip the thread and face the truth. The truth that you have not tried this your idea and have earned $0.00 from it. Nonsense
Re: THREAD CLOSED!! by Zidjay(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2016
2 pages gone and I can't even phantom what/where the op is heading. I know say na Ebook matter e go end or some yeye downstream stuff.... #Unsubscribing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA - Useless Bank Of Africa. This Act Is Criminal / . / TEF: Who Has A Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.