Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer (41811 Views)

13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With! / 13 Pictures you Can Relate To In A Typical Nigerian Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 9:24am On May 03, 2016
Chai! All these things dey fear me.., only God knows how I survived during my First degree days. I wish I didn't have to do my masters in Nigeria...Can't stand the stress of these. Demons called lecturers.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by ezeblazing(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2016
Number 1 tho, can't help it grin grin grin but it's true sad
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by femi4: 10:24am On May 03, 2016
sonnie10:
11 no make sense
humm, remembered solving Laplace transform using a method from a textbook I found in the library.

Na front I sit that day, Na so the lecturer checked my answer booklet and said "If you use any other method apart from the one I taught you in class, I ll score you zero."

Everyone in the exam hall was like yeeeeepaa!
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by femi4: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
Naughtysite:

Seriously, cramming to pass exams.
yes, I had a colleague then, few minutes after a paper, everything is off his brain.

LA cram.... La pour
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by HorLa00(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
sonnie10:
11 no make sense

Can you just list out the one not fitting your Harvard University lecturers there?
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by ewizard1: 11:50am On May 03, 2016
Can relate to all! #CrazyLecs
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2016
its an area of confusion
lewispius:
6. When you ask them for area of concentration.

You’ll be lucky if the questions even come out of their curriculum.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
its an area of confusion
Hey cheesy
You guys are still on holiday in China and it's almost 8pm.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 12:53pm On May 03, 2016
yeah , you right
DeeTus:
Hey cheesy

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
but holiday ended since feb 28
DeeTus:
Hey cheesy

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
but holiday ended since feb 28
Am talking about Workers' Day. It's a one-week holiday out there.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by sonnie10: 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
HorLa00:

Can you just list out the one not fitting your Harvard University lecturers there?

we don't do any of such.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
oh! no, holiday ended today
DeeTus:
Am talking about Workers' Day. It's a one-week holiday out there.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
oh! no, holiday ended today
Ok but before it was 7 days.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 1:08pm On May 03, 2016
yeah but this holiday started on Sunday
DeeTus:
Ok but before it was 7 days.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
yeah but this holiday started on Sunday
Ok. Hope you're enjoying life in zhongguo? grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 1:12pm On May 03, 2016
not too bad here oo
DeeTus:
Ok. Hope you're enjoying life in zhongguo? grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
not too bad here oo
Ok enjoy. 中国很好玩哦。哈哈哈哈。
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 1:21pm On May 03, 2016
wo zhidao xianzai bu tai hao ying wei tianqi tai re
DeeTus:
Ok enjoy. 中国很好玩哦。哈哈哈哈。
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
wo zhidao xianzai bu tai hao ying wei tianqi tai re
Shi de. Shuo de you daoli. Zhongguo de xiatian hai bi niriliya re. Zhe ge wo zhidao.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Blessograo(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
good Chinese
DeeTus:
Shi de. Shuo de you daoli. Zhongguo de xiatian hai bi niriliya re. Zhe ge wo zhidao.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
good Chinese
Thanks.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by mrdino(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
14. When they ask you 'are you sure you are from this department?'. Know that you are in trouble.

15. When they suddenly ask for your matric number.

16. When they ask after you in the examination hall. Just go and start praying after the exam.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by icebot: 6:26pm On May 03, 2016
Precel1:
Engineer Adiaba and Engineer Odey Perfect description of these men except the price tag part

Lolz, those lecturers dented my result in 300L. Thank God I am now free from their chains and shackles...
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 04, 2016
icebot:

Lolz, those lecturers dented my result in 300L. Thank God I am now free from their chains and shackles...
ohhhh so you're an experienced one
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by AsanwaKC(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
As in ehh...don't even try short cut in solving calculations....you must follow step one to 20..
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by wman(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2016
mrdino:
14. When they ask you 'are you sure you are from this department?'. Know that you are in trouble.

15. When they suddenly ask for your matric number.

16. When they ask after you in the examination hall. Just go and start praying after the exam.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest/20#29166958

Hi, Mr Dino please can you please edit your post here and remove the full topic that you quoted. You can leave your post alone. Just remove the quote.

Thanks.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
So hilarious.... And on point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ / Ekiti University Bully Flogs Fellow Student (Photo) / Asomba Nkiru Sandra: Russian University, Michurinsk State Agrarian Hails Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.