Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse (14778 Views)

Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Samuel Chukwueze Biography (exclusive Interview) / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by cooldipo(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
I hope this PR brings these boys back to reckoning at Arsenal.....best of luck guyz!
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
donkross1:

Why you kan kast me for gbangba na, u no fit carry me enter koro grin
No vex padi mi. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by MentalCase(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2016
sad
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by persius555(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2016
And what exactly will a 16 year old contribute to arsenal trophy chase. Arsenal has become a recruiting ground for teenagers. Wenger will never learn.

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by pamcode(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
I believe some greedy people are using this as a opportunity to make money
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by megxo(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
brixton:
That's why I don't like talking about my plans until everything is done, signed and sealed.

I pray for a positive turn around to this news, we deserve to have our boys in the best clubs in Europe.
Juventus wouldnt have bin a bad idea... Nigerian Academies tho
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Angelb4: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Arsenal and small small boys. Useless club!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olympic Organisers Apologise To Nigeria Over Anthem Mix-up / Al Ahly Wins African Champions League Final First Leg With Help Of VAR / Ighalo Blasts Critics Over Super Eagles Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.