Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Benuwatts Is Best Manufacturer Of Tarpaulin Fish Ponds - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Benuwatts Is Best Manufacturer Of Tarpaulin Fish Ponds (2851 Views)

Durable Mobile Tarpaulin Fish Ponds For Sale (MORE PICTURES UPDATES) / Which Security Fence Is Best For Your Home? / Manufacturer Of Pen Making Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benuwatts Is Best Manufacturer Of Tarpaulin Fish Ponds by ebukstimo: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016

I am a fish farmer with over 7 years of experience in fish farming.

I have used concrete fish ponds and plastic tanks in the past, but have recently switched to tarpaulin fish ponds, and I can proudly say that Benuwatts is the best manufacturer of tarpaulin fish ponds.

By the way, my advice to anyone who intends to venture into fish farming is to simply go for tarpaulin fish pond because it is very convenient, long lasting and has a lot of other benefits over concrete structures and plastic tanks. But that is if you get the genuine one (i.e. the reinforced grade), which is why I strongly recommend you stick with Benuwatts http://benuwatts.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benuwatts Is Best Manufacturer Of Tarpaulin Fish Ponds by ambitious234: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal: Truck Lease – Ownership / NNPC Confirmed BLCO,AGO,DPK Allocation. / Snooker Pool Table 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.