Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England (19124 Views)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (4 - 1) On 24th September 2016 / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by molydonhenry(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2016
I weep 4 my club arsenal. Congrats Leicester
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by sheunsheun(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2016
Pastors don get anoda prayer point, as Olajumoke(the bread seller) don dey fade
U go dey hear, Oh God of Leicester!!!
God, u ar the 1 that did it 4 Leicester....
Oh God surprise my enemy jst the way u used Leicester to surprise Man city, etc

Dem don 4gt say na hardwrk do am

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by faaz24: 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
Greenback:
His name is claudio...
Yea, Claudio Ranieri...The man that cried when chelsea beat arsenal for the first time while he was chelsea manager.

Congrats Ranieri !

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by joey150(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
CR77:
Same 2 U
lol you be wenger?

In case you are his boo..tell him we at arsenal wants him to fawk offff!!!!!!!
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats but shame to the so called big clubs
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2016
Timolanki:
Congrats to them but i can never fan them for i sure knw they will go down next season.
why so pessimistic bro?

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by madjune(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2016
And Arsenal Wenger is still strategizing.

He was strategizing as of April 25th of 2015 when Leicester was at the bottom of the league.

I'm sure na Wenger own Arsenal.

If not, I don't know why he can't be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Adalberto(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
it's official? it's a lie, am I still the only one that thinks Leceister will not make top4?
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by ikorodureporta: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
They've won but nairaland's mod never placed them on f.p. except yesterday when they met Man.utd. I wonda which kind mod dey run tinz...........meanwhile, APC TO UNDERSTUDY LEICESTER CITY CHANGE MODEL...

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
Greenback:
His name is claudio...
Yes Ranieri BUT I personally called Him Godfather...Baba gbogbo awon baba....

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
One of the greatest sport stories, not just in football but of all time! Incredible!
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
Foolish arsene wenger...
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by danielpuff(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats to leceister city. Well-deserved champions. grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by NeuroBoss(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Mrvirgin:
Every fan of the so-called EPL big boys shud just shut up and stop shouting "Up Leceister!" It's a shout of losers. Congrats to Leceister anyway but why is dis life full of coincidence; why must they win it via d last champion? #just thinking

Conspiracy theory want start be that

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by NeuroBoss(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
Mrvirgin:
Every fan of the so-called EPL big boys shud just shut up and stop shouting "Up Leceister!" It's a shout of losers. Congrats to Leceister anyway but why is dis life full of coincidence; why must they win it via d last champion? #just thinking

Conspiracy theory wan start be that
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by ichommy(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
Congratulations to Leicester City
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Amhappy(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats Lester. Hard work truly pays. Some people swear say na Jazz sha. So why Arsenal no fit do the Jazz.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by slimfit2(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
Dedicating X Ambassadors - Renegades to dis dudes. So, all hail the underdogs All hail the new kids (new kings) All hail the outlaws Spielbergs and Kubricks It's our time to make a move It's our time to make amends It's our time to break the rules Let's begin... Ladies and gents, it's time to troll Arsenal!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by opineflu(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2016
wenger bia wat do u have to say bout this.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Coldfeets: 11:02pm On May 02, 2016
Ironically, the title was handed over to the new champions by the defending champions.

Up Chelsea.

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2016
It wasnt named "King Power" for nothing. It takes a King to crown another. Lesson to Totenham, you cannot come to the Bridge to plan a coup. Respect your Elders so you can be honored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by IghravweIG(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2016
molydonhenry:
I weep 4 my club arsenal. Congrats Leicester
Me I don weep sota I tire.
I've lost interest in that club.
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Segadem(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2016
Timolanki:
Congrats to them but i can never fan them for i sure knw they will go down next season.
[size=14pt]hmmmm, what is the definition of your going down? Where is Chelsea today? Where is Arsenal? Fighting for regular top four. Where is man u after Sir Alex left them? Where is Liverpool one of the most successful team in EPL?
So going down is not an issue here but the history they have made.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by EdibleCatering: 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
shamecurls:
Been supporting club since 1994 and today, It finally pays-off

Stand up for the champions!!!

u can lie eeeeh!!! chai. 1
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Bigajeff(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
May Your story be a fairytale like Leicester city this year, coming from your life bottom to join the top. Can I hear a big Amen! Lesson: but just like in real life, work hard to maintain the top, Life is not always a bed of roses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by shamecurls(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
EdibleCatering:

u can lie eeeeh!!! chai. 1

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Segadem(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2016
opineflu:
wenger bia wat do u have to say bout this.
[size=14pt]...and he answered, next next season is our season grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2016
Timolanki:

Probably not....but they may finish midtable next season, and drop out of the Champions League in round 1.... (Man U, Man C , Chelski all have new coaches coming in...and it is going to take some time for them to get used to the English game...yes even you Pep!).
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by sustainus(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2016
congrats boyz
Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by adroitvezy(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2016
Timolanki:
bros dem no need fan dem get AC.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England by encryptjay(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2016
Mehn, these guys deserve it.
You need to see how they play.
Pastors don find prayer line sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! / Red Bull Salzburg Vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 2) On 25th October 2022 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 24th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.