Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Nearly Died At Football Hull When Chelsea Draw With Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Nearly Died At Football Hull When Chelsea Draw With Tottenham (553 Views)

When Chelsea Fans Hear "ROMAns Chapter 3" / Antonio Conte Retaliate Jose Mourinho After Chelsea Draw With Roma / Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Died At Football Hull When Chelsea Draw With Tottenham by SUNDAYSIO(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2016
Thank God for my life because I nearly died as people running out of Firm Hull for safety of unknown reason and I join the race nearly to win the race of becoming the First person to pass through a small door of safety. But because of the population behind me, and want to be save of the unknown problem some push me, others step on me for access to run out. But when I remember the advice of my dad, which is "never give up, no matter the situation" so I decided to fight back and continue but i failed because as at the time I finally came out I saw not more then twenty five people running up and down. Then I just notice people telling...............................
Re: I Nearly Died At Football Hull When Chelsea Draw With Tottenham by Nobody: 1:00am On May 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

If Nigerian Musicians Where Football Clubs / The Musical Footballer / Euro 2016: England’s Manager Quits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.