Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Naoss (osun) National Week Programmes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naoss (osun) National Week Programmes (687 Views)

Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? / NUC Scraps Pre-degrees, Diplomas Programmes In Nigerian Universities / The Cancellation Of HND Programmes/polythecnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naoss (osun) National Week Programmes by halansmart(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2016
" I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed,but I am bound to live by the light that I have.I must stand with anybody that stand right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he go wrongs. Abraham Lincoln.
The successful END,an ACHIEVER ERA.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF OSUN STATE STUDENTS
(NAOSS NATIONAL HEADQUATERS)
Present: NAOSS NATIONAL student week
Tagged: YOUTH' in Entrepreneurship and cultural development
Date:MAY 1st-MAY 6th 2016
Featuring
*THANKSGIVING
*RALLY
*EXCURSION;trip to KIRIJI and ERIN-IJESA
*LECTURES
*REUNION & DINNER
*JUMMAT SERVICE
*CONGRESS
Also is good to celebrating since we are today leaders,celebrating our past and present leaders is part of the event.
It s going to be great!.
NAOSS STUDENT WEEK;ENTREPRENEUR & CULTURE,celebrating our union,our leaders and ourselves.
Its gonna b educative,innovative,connective and FUN.
DAY 1
Sunday MAY 1st 2016 THANKSGIVING;appreciating God for 2015/2016 adminstrative session VENUE:ALL SAINT CATHEDRAL,Balogun Agoro,Osogbo,Osun state,Time:9am prompt
DAY 2
Monday MAY 2nd 2016
AWARENESS RALLY; awareness and Royal Blessing at Ataoja Palace.
MEET POINT;OLD garage Junction Osogbo--to OJA OBA (Ataoja Palace)
Time:8am
DAY 3
Tuesday MAY 3rd 2016
CULTURAL SYMPOSUIM;lecture
Akori;ISE AMULO ati ISEWR WA FUN AWOJU TO YANRANTI
VENUE:City Hall,Enuwa,Ile-Ife,Osun state
Time:10am
DAY 4
Wednesday MAY 4th 2016
EXCURSION;Trip to KIRIJI and ERIN-IJESA
Meeting point: ILE-IFE,IWO,OSOGBO and IKIRUN
Fee:1000 only Time:10am
DAY 5
Thursday MAY 5th 2016
GRAND FINALE;LECTURES,AWARD,INVESTITURE OF UNION PATRON,REUNION and DINNER
Venue:Olagunsoye Oyinlola Hall,UNIOSUN,Osogbo,Osun state
Time:10am
Evening;REUNION and DINNER
Date:10pm
Venue:
Praise Banquet Hotel,Surulere Agemo Street off Ibokun/Ikirun Road,Ase Ijesa,Oboku LGA Osun state
Note:STRICTLY BY INVITATION;the reunion and dinner.
DAY 6
FRIDAY MAY 6th 2016
Thanksgiving at Oja Oba Central Mosque Osogbo,Osun state
DAY 7
SATURDAY MAY 7th 2016
NAOSS CONGRESS
Venue:NAOSS NATIONAL SECRETARIAT
Awosuru,Osogbo,Osun state.
NOTE: »Please all Indigenous National President and Chapter President are to submit thr details as follows to the National body email unfailingly Saturday 30th April 2016;NAME,SCHOOL and phone number(Email).
» Interested NAOSSITE can send WRITE-UP,ARTICLES,ADVERT and FECILITATION(all in fecilitating with our past and present leaders(AWARDEE)
All to be send to EMAIL:naossnational2015@yahoo.com
For more info contact:08038159101,07031663885,07063164764,08115114645
REGARDS
Omo-Oba daniel Oluwaseun AKANDE
aka
EVIDENCE(apoti-ERI)
NAOSS NATIONAL IMAGE MAKER.

(1) (Reply)

50 Best Nigerian Secondary Schools In 2015 May/june WAEC Exam / NUC Approved List Of E-learning Institutions / What I Think Will Happen If There Won't Be Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.