Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

MTN Subscription Bonus; A Blessing In Disguise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Subscription Bonus; A Blessing In Disguise (540 Views)

Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Subscription Bonus; A Blessing In Disguise by tolexy111: 7:51am On May 03, 2016
Ever wonder that time when you cant seem to get enough of free data subscription. Well, the story changed when MTN decided to block out all the "Subsidised cheat" we mostly use for simple server and likes. 

Although ii have been a regular GLO subscriber on my BB10 for the past 3years before I left lagos because that state seem to be the home to strong GLO signal with relatively all time high speed everywhere. But the story Changed when I relocated to "somewhere" in Ondo state where I was still getting the reception but faintly. Even though, the annoying part of GLO is that network suddenly disappears or Edge network will just refuse to come up with inability to browse with the 3G. With a considerable amount, have been able to keep up with the subscription for years and even subscribe in advance to avoid interruption. Couple of months ago, I decided to start a business centre here in a tertiary institution and the nature of the job will require me to have steady and constant access to the internet because of the online registration and impromptu assignment students would need to collect at that instance. Therefore, I couldn't keep up with my customers and with the level of competition, I go home sometimes without a single kobo and I keep loosing despite the fact that I spend 300naira on T-fare per day. When I have to start the day's work or get some change when customers patronise me, I ended up not being able to access the network and sometimes when there is full reception of 3G network, I still ended up with connection error until I walk about a kilometre to the school gate before I can browse or at least open a webpage. 

All this event has made me sad for over two month as I became frustrated and the only network better was Mtn but their subscription is way beyond my power imagine getting 750mb for 2000naira. It got to a time that I wanted to stop coming to the shop but who am I fooling (hunger will write capital letter on my forehead). I therefore started subscribing 200naira for 50mb which couldn't keep up with considering the net cost of the material i'll use in completing the job. All these kept giving me nightmares.

Fortune smiled upon me when MTN decided to changed their method and gave out a 500% offer on the subscription meaning that I'll get 3.75gigabyte of data for 2000naira which hasnt happened in a long time. By faith I tried it out and lo and behold I got it. 

Ever since then, I business story has changed positively. Even with just 50mb, have made as much. MTN really bailed me out this time upon their stubbornness.

Please don mind my grammar. Am just too excited to share this with you guys. Peace out!

(1) (Reply)

Export Contract Available For Cashew Nut / Help Me Make Payment Online Using Papal / Shoprite Partners Foodclique In Fight Against Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.