Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Please Advise Me On Buying Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Advise Me On Buying Shares (2229 Views)

Interested In Buying Shares In Nigeria? Please, Ensure You Take These Wise Steps / Please Advise Me. Its Urgent. / Buying Shares In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by winzy(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2016
Please, I have N50,000, I am a student and I am thinking of buying shares? Is it OK and profitable? And which bank or company should I buy their shares?

Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by Seun(m): 11:37am On May 03, 2016
That's a small amount of cash. You won't earn more than 5k a year from any legitimate investment, or less than 500 monthly. You will be tempted to put it in fake investments promising much more than that, but if you do, you are likely to lose all the 50k in a very short time.

Just leave the money in a savings account in the bank. You may need it when you least expect to. If you must invest, invest in FGN bonds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
Seun:
That's a small amount of cash. You won't earn more than 5k a year from any legitimate investment, or less than 500 monthly. You will be tempted to put it in fake investments promising much more than that, but if you do, you are likely to lose all the 50k in a very short time.

Just leave the money in a savings account in the bank. You may need it when you least expect to. If you must invest, invest in FGN bonds.

About the FBN bonds, how does it work please? And what is the minimum initial investment requirement. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by akinlex(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
Yorme how far have you gone with dharey55? I am interested too
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by virus05(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
winzy:
Please, I have N50,000, I am a student and I am thinking of buying shares? Is it OK and profitable? And which bank or company should I buy their shares?

Thanks.
Yeah bro email me davidsongilbert000@gmail.com
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by virus05(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2016
yorme:

Very funny! Quit that HYIP stuff and get engaged in profitable investments. HYIP is a total waste of time, money and energy, my brother.
the sensible ones have been making money with what u call hyip since 2012. Including me.
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by Ayodejiseun: 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
You can grow your money 30% monthly. this is Guaranteed email me ayodejiseun25@gmail.com
Or call 08064199673
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by bigsam2010: 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
virus05:
the sensible ones have been making money with what u call hyip since 2012. Including me.
@Virus05, you are correct. Even before that time.
@Yorme, you can only be right if you have invested on HYIP Business and you dont make a profit before....... But I will prove you wrong totally. From my point of view, I can see that you dont know about it, or maybe someone who has been scammed before by his or her ignorance is scaring you away. Try to have it in mind that scammers or fraudsters are everywhere irrespective of the nature of the business.

So do not scare people away from doing it. My advice as a consultant for every interested prospects is to do more research and review on whatever they want to venture into. There are so many online businesses that pays nowadays.........

My little contribution and advice.

I will put you through, if interested to make money online.
Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by virus05(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
bigsam2010:

@Virus05, you are correct. Even before that time.
@Yorme, you can only be right if you have invested on HYIP Business and you dont make a profit before....... But I will prove you wrong totally. From my point of view, I can see that you dont know about it, or maybe someone who has been scammed before by his or her ignorance is scaring you away. Try to have it in mind that scammers or fraudsters are everywhere irrespective of the nature of the business.

So do not scare people away from doing it. My advice as a consultant for every interested prospects is to do more research and review on whatever they want to venture into. There are so many online businesses that pays nowadays.........

My little contribution and advice.

I will put you through, if interested to make money online.
bro your head dey there. There are many hyips out there . But if u know your way, do some research, follow the bitcoin market. My broda u'll succeed. Naija pple believe say everything na scam but its not. We are just too scared to lose money and too lazy to get things right.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Buying Shares by Tweetums(f): 6:42am On May 28, 2016
virus05:
bro your head dey there. There are many hyips out there . But if u know your way, do some research, follow the bitcoin market. My broda u'll succeed. Naija pple believe say everything na scam but its not. We are just too scared to lose money and too lazy to get things right.

Yes, my brother... To succeed life is not easy, u must face challenges... I noticed one thing in Nigeria, must of them fall and afraid to raise again.... I became millionaire thru those online program...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? / Paypal Wants To End My Career, Please Help / Current And Available Balance On My Gtb Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.