Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Volkswagen Bora 2000 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volkswagen Bora 2000 (1169 Views)

300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? / Vag Uds Bora 2010 C.s Line Recovery With Ktag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volkswagen Bora 2000 by skyscrapper: 9:53am On May 03, 2016
Please who got perfect technical knowledge of Volkswagen cars ?
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by GiggsTk(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2016
Call on Siena
It'll also be good if you state your problem already
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by Yeecar(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2016
skyscrapper:
Please who got perfect technical knowledge of Volkswagen cars ?
Whats the problem? I use one...
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by skyscrapper: 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
Volkswagen bora 2000 model
When engage on drive,it makes a sound but moves..this particular sound occurs mostly when drive or reverse gear position is applied.
Secondly.. The vehicle was parked for long,had to change the fuel pump for it to move swiftly, noticed smoking from the exhaust.
What are the manufacturer oil specification for both the engine and transmission?
What are the causes of the above faults and their solutions?
Please kindly advice correctly. Thanks
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by skyscrapper: 11:15am On May 06, 2016
Where are the experts pls?
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by sooperrescue(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2016
Sorry to say this, the manufacturer has forgotten the bora and can't remember what they did, please be observant, how many bora cars are still on the road? They are all parked somewhere.
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by Yeecar(m): 3:49am On May 07, 2016
skyscrapper:
Volkswagen bora 2000 model
When engage on drive,it makes a sound but moves..this particular sound occurs mostly when drive or reverse gear position is applied.
Secondly.. The vehicle was parked for long,had to change the fuel pump for it to move swiftly, noticed smoking from the exhaust.
What are the manufacturer oil specification for both the engine and transmission?
What are the causes of the above faults and their solutions?
Please kindly advice correctly. Thanks

Its a very cheap car to maintain, like i told u before, i have one. from what you've said, i can deduce that you have not been servicing it as at when due....
Engine oil spec is SAE 40
dont know about gear oil as mine is manual.
Where is your location?
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by Kashif(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2016
skyscrapper:
Where are the experts pls?

On strike.

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by diportivo: 11:26am On May 07, 2016
sooperrescue:
Sorry to say this, the manufacturer has forgotten the bora and can't remember what they did, please be observant, how many bora cars are still on the road? They are all parked somewhere.

Whats d difference between the bora and the jetta?

And arent both similar to d golf mk4?
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by skyscrapper: 3:13pm On May 07, 2016
sooperrescue:

Lol
That's theirs,mine is unique
Re: Volkswagen Bora 2000 by skyscrapper: 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
Yeecar:

Its a very cheap car to maintain, like i told u before, i have one. from what you've said, i can deduce that you have not been servicing it as at when due....
Engine oil spec is SAE 40
dont know about gear oil as mine is manual.
Where is your location?

Thanks..I appreciate,thought as much.

(1) (Reply)

Audi A6 Quattro 2006 / Mixing Naphtha With Petrol In Filling Stations / Omg See 2018 Lexus NX Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.