Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) (1799 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / Shocking!! What I Discovered Inside The Egg Roll I Bought: Pics / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by sixtuschimere: 10:51am On May 03, 2016
Scroll below to see how the complainant Jolayemi Babajide, narrated his horror story.....

"POISONOUS NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY Earlier today, I went with my brother Ahmed Yusuf to buy some stuffs for our breakfast, we decided to buy 5 Alive on our way home. At first, he poured it inside mugs, we tasted it and noticed that the taste was bad, we went further by pouring it inside a wide plate and this was what we found, I don't know any Consumers' agency to report this to but I've posted it on Twitter and it's trending already, people should beware of these packaged drinks."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/shocking-pics-see-creepy-things-this.html

Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Mutuwa(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2016
undecided

*sipping my Pepsi and staring at the picture*

Anyways....

2 Likes

Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Drclassic(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
You can go and complain to standard organisation in your state
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Imortal001: 10:58am On May 03, 2016
That why i hate all this package food and drinks, there cancerous in nature.
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Spicylate(f): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
Ah!
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 11:01am On May 03, 2016
This is really bad........
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2016
OMG
Hope nobody drank it?
That's why it is advisable to pour out your drink into a glass cup before drinking it..
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Vomm: 11:30am On May 03, 2016
The drink was not made like that, I have had similar experience with capri sonne.
I think what really happened was that the pack of the juice had been drilled by insects.
If u still have the pack,close It with the cover and press it hard, u will realise that the air inside the pack is escaping from somewhere u may not notice except if u take ur time to trace it.
It is from this hole that micro-organisms attack the drink from and this may not be the fault of the bottling company but the carelessness of. The iya basira who sold the drink to you
Re: See What Two Nigerian Men Found Inside A Pack Of 5 Alive Juice They Bought(pics) by Ruq: 7:53pm On May 03, 2016
Mutuwa:
undecided
*sipping my Pepsi and staring at the picture*
Anyways....
Lol, the lies inside those cartridge eeh.

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Mammal My Friend Killed In Grand Kru County, Liberia / Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? / Curvy Nigerian Lady,Wants To Eat This Strange Food & Every One Is Talking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.