Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single (747 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Auctions Her Dog (Photos) / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by akinyemibalogs: 10:58am On May 03, 2016
I must say that I was among the many fans who were heart broken after Rapper Eva decided to quit music due to her engagement to her long time boyfriend..

Many said she has decided to take her makeover business to another level, Others predicted that she quitted because of her man..

Well, the good news is after less than 5 weeks, the rapper is saying she misses music.. According to her, Music is her life and it will be difficult to easily move on..

She shared these stunning photos and captioned it; Back to Music, Back o Life...

In another post, she writes; About to Drop my new single to my realest fans...Watch Out.....

See other photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/05/eva-alordiah-says-she-regrets-leaving.html

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by waxxydude: 11:53am On May 03, 2016
Wow cool. Expecting...
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2016
attention seeker
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by yekparikpa(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2016
And am supposed to give a f.uck? undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by LegalBaby(f): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
confused oaf

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
Already? I'd believe this after a visit to Linda's blog.
Re: Eva Alordiah Says She Regrets Leaving Music; Plans To Drop Another Single by goldbim(f): 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin.is she confused or what?

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Musicians: 9ice / Musician Banky-W Gets Mail From A Lady Who Claims God Revealed He Is Her Husband / Kendall Jenner Shows Lots Of Bare Skin On The Red Carpet Of A Movie Screening In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.