Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Make-money-with-teemfems - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make-money-with-teemfems (567 Views)

Earn Good Money With EXPORT. / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make-money-with-teemfems by Emmanite(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2016
VISION & MISSION STATEMENT Our vision and mission is to enable people have access to extra cash from the comfort of their zone. HOW IT WORKS You need to first show interest by registering with us as a partner at no cost. Then, you will be given a Partner ID which is just like a code that will be used as identification to TEEMFEMS that the person you refer to us is from you. All you need to do in order to make money is to refer any customer that needs those aforementioned services to us, and then 20% of the profit will be given to you on each client you refer to us. It means the more the customers you bring, the more the 20% you get on each of them. For fairness and transparency, you will be aware of the profit to be expected on each service before they are executed when your client is available. You make money without stress because we are the one that will execute the job from A to Z. Getting a customer is the easiest of it all because you will be added to “M2WT WHATSAPP GROUP” after you have been registered as a bonafide partner. On the Whatsapp group, you will get updates on all what we have available for the customers. I can confidently assure you that, you have nothing to panic about because all our promises will be met with utmost good faith. All customers are expected to be referred to our office at 42, Progress College Road. Car Wash B/ stop, Abule Egba, Lagos or via phone/e-mail if physical presence is not feasible. Call/Text: 07032862443, 08081364659, 08119874491 Whatsapp: 08095505269 E-mail: teemfems.enterprisesltd@gmail.com MODE OF PAYMENT Payment can be made into your bank account or E-wallet or PayPal account or via voucher or by cash. The choice is yours here. Your referred customer can make payment by cash or bank. Our bank account will only be given out on request.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Graphic Designer (jobs Inside) / I Need An APP For Airtime Topup And Bill Payment / Baba Buhari!! Cooperative Economics Model The Answer To Our Present Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.