Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services (797 Views)

Nigerian Man Recognized By American Chemical Society For Scientific Review / Spectranet Or Smile Or Ntel 4g / Unlimited FREE Browsing And Downloads On Spectranet Now Available On *easyspect* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services by Awwal1st(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
According to Punch Newspaper, That The Internet Service Provider Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services Which was organized by the Beacon of Information and Technology.

The Pioneer executive chairman of the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC), Dr. Ernest Ndukwe who presented the award to the representative of the Spectranet, Said with keen interest of the transformation of Spectranet as a modest Business with operation in Lagos, But today is in PortHarcourt, Abuja and Ibadan.

Aside from the Spread of Spectranet Brand to four Cities, “the brand is also challenging lifestyle and the use of Internet service with its positioning as the smart home and office Internet service provider.” – He said.

Source:- http://techmedia.com.ng/spectranet-recognized-broadband-services/
Re: Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services by solexadex(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
Inbox me for ur free unlimited Spectranet cheat
Re: Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services by chumakk: 6:11pm On May 03, 2016
They cheated on me. My 30g finished within 1 week. No notification or whatever
Re: Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services by Awwal1st(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2016
chumakk:
They cheated on me. My 30g finished within 1 week. No notification or whatever
Did you download or Stream? I guess that his what will happened but 30GB or 3GB?
Re: Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services by chumakk: 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
Awwal1st:

Did you download or Stream? I guess that his what will happened but 30GB or 3GB?
yes, I did but I know my limit. The cheating side is that they didn't notify me when my data was 50% which they always do during the last plans BUT they deliberately switch off this service because it will affect them on the night plan

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Nautilus X / How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen / See The Snake Killed By Some Children, Old Woman Says Its Harmless (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.