Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass (6788 Views)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Naked ;see How A Group Of Collage Girls Go On Bbm To Show There Talent (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by udemzeus(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2016
latina beauty queen Suzy Cortez is stunning and absolutely sexy in new photos off a photoshoot in which she tours London in nothing save for a cropped top and a thong.

Suzy Cortez

The reigning Miss Bum Bum Brazil had gone on her sight-seeing tour of London town on Friday, April 29, 2016, putting her famous derriere on display.
Suzy Cortez

In her usual style, Cortez chose to tour the British capital on a Santander bike, as passers-by couldn't help but get an eye full of her bum which she showcased in very tiny thongs.

1 Share

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by khalhokage(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2016
Na this one be miss bum bum? The nyash no even fine sef. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by feldido(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2016
Who the Yanch EPP? angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by titosantana(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
It's moderate
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by Baawaa(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2016
This is decent madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by 7footre(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
I came here to see the crowd but unfortunately there is none, so i'll bow ma head and leave

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by atilla(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2016
Omo no try this one for lagos o. By the time they jam the ass and hold her to say her yansh is at fault.
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by potbelly(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
Wey the traffic naa? Abi na online traffic you dey talk about?
P.s I can see the *cripple curse*
And also vaseline crew food don ready ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]na yansh be dis or na yam?
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by double0seven(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2016
how do we that she's from Brazil and she's presently in London? How do we know the picture is not from a blue film?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by Helkayklassic(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
Wrinkled bum bum, Mtchewwww
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
feldido:
Who the Yanch EPP? angry
It will EPP ya ministry my broda. cheesy
Re: Miss Bum Bum Tours England Naked,see Traffic Jamm Ooo Because Of Ass by feldido(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

It will EPP ya ministry my broda. cheesy

Its not even palatable, Come to Bayelsa and you'll see what Yansh is grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrestler Dies In Lagos / Memory Savanhu ( Zimbabwean Actress Based In Nollywood) / The Rich Lifestyle Of Nigeria’s Youngest Naira Billionaire, E-money (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.