Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do U Hv A Dream Of Being A Dj,musician Or Broadcasting In A Radio Station??? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Do U Hv A Dream Of Being A Dj,musician Or Broadcasting In A Radio Station??? (454 Views)

Are You Looking For A Dj/sound Engineer For Your Event? / Looking For A Dj/sound Engineer For Your Event? / Am A DJ, Nd I Will Like Music Lovers 2 Let's Share Some Oldies Songs, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Hv A Dream Of Being A Dj,musician Or Broadcasting In A Radio Station??? by taiwofawole: 5:43pm On May 03, 2016
Note: this post are meant for people in ibadan only Have you ever dream of being a radio personnel,anchoring your show on a radio station just like SOUL of Fresh Fm ibadan,or are u a musician thinking of how to grow big or thinking of recording a song u can do that in an online radio station just like adekunle Gold ,or hv ever dream of being a Dj or are u a DJ, thinking of how to promote urself,or maybe u need a radio station for ur dream..I also dream of that...I only need 15 interested people from ibadan who hv a big dream just like I do to team up and build an online radio station where we can broadcast live...more explanation would be made, drop ur number below or add 09030996595 to join Pls continue to rebroadcast
Re: Do U Hv A Dream Of Being A Dj,musician Or Broadcasting In A Radio Station??? by Isholaoni: 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Who's Got A 2i4 Focusrite Sound Card? I Wanna Buy One Urgently. / Please Help View My Video!! I Entered Coca-cola's Tastethefeeling Competition / Comedian, Kofi Blasts Kiss Daniel, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.