Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Did Skyebank Bribe Punch N1m To Publish The African Report? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did Skyebank Bribe Punch N1m To Publish The African Report? (620 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Skyebank Bribe Punch N1m To Publish The African Report? by cnnmagic: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
I received the following SMS on my phone on Tuesday at 12 noon, July 07, 2009 during the heat of The African Report article:

"Skye Bank, to improve weak position bribed Punch editor N1 million to publish fake bank rating in its favour threatening N15 trillion industry.

Pls ignore the report".

The SMS was sent via this number: +273543890762.

I tried calling the number but to no avail. I have also tried to trace the origin of the phone number and the SMS without any success.

Did any Nairalander receive this SMS? Is there anyway this claim or even the number can be verified?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Being Robbed By Your Bank? Share It / We Need Buyers / Astute Business People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.