Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome (553 Views)

I Want To Sell My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome by Frankicent(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
Hey i run a tech blog www.GeekLogic.net it's a year+ old. I want To sell it and start something new niche. If you show interest in buying pls bid. or you want to suggest something else for me pls do.... The domain receive over 6k unique visitors monthly, traffic mostly come from USA and Europe, over 40k monthly hits with over 19k page viewed monthly... see attachment.

Re: I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome by philGeo(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2016
How much? Where can we meet?
Re: I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome by Frankicent(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2016
philGeo:
How much? Where can we meet?
Sorry about the delay... Add me on WhatsApp let's talk... 08130978745
Re: I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome by charsobodo(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2016
If you are serious about selling your website, then flippa.com is where you should go, moreover no serious buyer will accept that traffic stat you posted there, Google analytics is the most reliable traffic stat and if you can't provide solid proof of traffic stat with Google analytics then forget about selling the site for a decent amount cos nobody will buy it on flippa, except you are lucky to get a buyer here on nairaland.
Re: I Want To Sell My 1year+ Domain>>buyers And Suggestions Are Welcome by Frankicent(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2016
charsobodo:
If you are serious about selling your website, then flippa.com is where you should go, moreover no serious buyer will accept that traffic stat you posted there, Google analytics is the most reliable traffic stat and if you can't provide solid proof of traffic stat with Google analytics then forget about selling the site for a decent amount cos nobody will buy it on flippa, except you are lucky to get a buyer here on nairaland.

i don't think you know what awstat is? nah you... Not only google analysis generate real traffic stat.

(1) (Reply)

No Web Design Service Offer Matches This One. It Is Full Of Value / Web Contract For Capable Hand / Web For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.