Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Sean “diddy” Combs Announces Retirement From Music To Focus On Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean “diddy” Combs Announces Retirement From Music To Focus On Acting (482 Views)

Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Changed His Name Again(peep) / Presidential Photographer, Sesan Adeboyejo, Shares On Acting President, Yemi... / Diddy Drops His Music Career To Focus On Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sean “diddy” Combs Announces Retirement From Music To Focus On Acting by UPDISTIC7: 8:54pm On May 03, 2016
Sean Combs also known by his stage names Puff Daddy, Puffy, Diddy, and P. Diddy has just announced his retirement from music to focus on his movies.
The longtime rapper in an interview he granted recently reveals he’ll be retiring from music. “I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films…I want to stop at a great place,” the 46-year-old tells the magazine.

“And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time.”

So before he takes a bow from the music world, his fans will have one more chance to enjoy his music. His final album will be No Way Out 2, which he announced in November. The album is a follow-up to his 1997 album, No Way Out. Once he exits the music scence he is sure to strengthen his film career, already he has few movies to his name. Some of the movies he has featured in include Training Day, Get Him to the Greek, Muppets Most Wanted, Carlito’s Way: Rise to Power , Monster’s Ball and Rush Hour 4.

Diddy will be very excited about his latest album and so would his numerous fans who can’t wait for the release of what should be regarded as his last album. Another reason being that he hasn’t consistently released music over the past few years, but hopes this latest (and last) album will add him to the list of musical legends. “When I’m gone, only the songs will survive. I know I’m making music that will live on. I don’t go into the studio just to be hot or to hear myself on the radio,” Diddy explained. “Michael Jackson, Tupac, Biggie—part of them lives on in their music, even though they’re not here anymore. That’s really deep, man. The only thing like that is religion.

Source: http://dambela.com/2016/05/03/sean-diddy-combs-announces-retirement-from-music-to-focus-on-acting/

(1) (Reply)

Adam Oshiomole And Tiwa Savage Loves Compared / Tonto Dikeh Dishes Her Slice To Domestic Violence; Says Praying Together Is Bett / Olamide Is My Brother So Am Not Into Competition With Him- Phyno Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.