Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do I Promote My 2kondo Gigg Ideas To Quickly Make You Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Promote My 2kondo Gigg Ideas To Quickly Make You Money (356 Views)

Farm Auditor Needed--contract Position (gigg) / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Promote My 2kondo Gigg Ideas To Quickly Make You Money by richardbarn: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
How do I promote my 2kondo Gigg Ideas to quickly Make you Money

I created several giggs on 2kondo and this are following steps that have worked for me.

My name is Seun, you can check my gigg on www.2kondo.com/user/seun

1. BE AWESOME: Deliver a great product. Customers want pure awesome-sauce for N2,000, and if you're not giving that, they'll go somewhere else. There's

plenty of room for mediocre sellers on 2kondo, but if you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to be really, really good at what you do. If you're not

really, really good at what you do, then you really, really need to get better.

2. BE VERY NICE: Customer service. It sounds silly, but you have to make your customer believe that he or she is the most important person in the entire

world. Communicate quickly and be charming - you have to make them feel special and important, because the truth is, they are: your livelihood of 2kondo

depends on positive reviews and repeat customers.

3. FAST DELIVERY: All your customers will want to be priority #1. Obviously, you can't do that, so you should set a minimum delivery time of 2 days to give

yourself some wiggle room for when you're sick or just having a really bad day. You can also choose whether or not you're going to offer extra-fast services

- I recommend that you do, because you can set it to any time you like. For example, standard delivery of two days, extra fast in one day. Or, standard

delivery four days, extra fast two days, etc.

4. LAST WORD: Leave unique feedback to every review. Your buyers will always read your reviews before they buy anything from you, and this is your first

chance to show them how you interact with your customers, and more importantly, how you'll interact with them.

5. DIVERSIFY YOUR PORTFOLIO: If you're not getting views, it could be because you've only got one gig. Diversify your portfolio and create multiple giggs in

the same category. This will get you more impressions and ultimately more clicks. Do like the pros and cast a wide net to catch more fish. Also, a strategy

that I use is featuring my other giggs as 2,000 naira extras. So in other words, you can look at my gigg for an in-depth Tarot reading, but the gigg extras

also show my 20 short readings, 10 medium readings, past life reading, etc. This lets customers see what I do without having to click through to my profile

and then click through again to my other gigs. Cross promotion has helped my customers find what they want even when they weren't necessarily looking for it

which in turn has resulted in more sales for me.

6. PROMOTE YOURSELF: If you're a writer, start a blog and use it to promote your 2kondo page. If you don't like to write and enjoy speaking, start a podcast.

Or if you enjoy video, do regular Google Hangouts and make use of your YouTube channel. Focus on having fun, being personable, and creating or sharing fun

content. If you're only using these platforms to sell, you'll get ignored really fast.

7. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: No matter how small an amount N2,000 has become in today's world, for a lot of us it's still something we don't want to risk on a

bad experience. I promise my customers that I'll respect their money and if I can't make their order right, then I'll give them a refund. A mutual

cancellation is a lot better than a negative review, and my customers appreciate knowing that I won't try to strong-arm them. If a money-back guarantee makes

you nervous, just remember that if your customer gets cranky and complains about it, 2kondo won't have your back and they'll probably cancel your order,

anyway.

8. COLD-CALLING: If you're getting no orders, you can always troll the reviews left by customers on other sellers' giggs in your category. Send them

invitations to learn more about your service, but be as nice as possible: cold calling via email is still spam email, and nobody likes spam. You have to be

really charming to pull this off without offending your customers.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Manager (or Experienced Manager), Capital Projects & Infrastructure / Marketing, Sales, Advertising, PR Officer / B2P Operations Leader Job - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.