Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Please Who Received This Email With Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Received This Email With Me. (2790 Views)

Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? / Pls Who Got This Email Invite / Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Received This Email With Me. by chiclas28: 4:07am On May 04, 2016
We would like for you to attend an interview on Friday the 6th of May, 2016 by 10:00 am at the office of our client thelaundri.com. Please bring a printed copy of your CV.

The venue of the interview is as follows:

The Rock Towers
C & I Leasing Drive
Off Bisola Durosimi Etti
Lekki Phase 1
Lagos, Nigeria

please help I will be coming from oshodi. thank you.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by kzenterprise(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2016
Take a bus from oshodi to lekki and drop at lekki pH 1 round about cross the pedestrian bridge and walk in ph1 then ask anyone for the exact street your going to

1 Like

Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by nenergy(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2016
From Oshodi, enter Ajah bus alight at Lekki phase 1. Use the pedestrian bridge to the other side...enter estate and make enquiries. Success!
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by dedons: 7:25am On May 04, 2016
chiclas28:

We would like for you to attend an interview on Friday the 6th of May, 2016 by 10:00 am at the office of our client thelaundri.com. Please bring a printed copy of your CV.

The Rock Towers
C & I Leasing Drive
Off Bisola Durosimi Etti
Lekki Phase 1
Lagos, Nigeria

I also got the invite.what position did u apply for?
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by chiclas28: 7:38am On May 04, 2016
dedons:
I also got the invite.what position did u apply for?

personal assistant to the MD. wat about u?The invite is real right?
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by chiclas28: 7:42am On May 04, 2016
kzenterprise:
Take a bus from oshodi to lekki and drop at lekki pH 1 round about cross the pedestrian bridge and walk in ph1 then ask anyone for the exact street your going to
thanks to all of u for ur taking ur time to relpy me pls which one will be better entering a bus from oshodi to lekki or bus going to cms. thank you.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by dedons: 8:46am On May 04, 2016
chiclas28:

personal assistant to the MD. wat about u?The invite is real right?
same P.A. We may meet at oshodi or lekki.Good luck.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by chiclas28: 10:56am On May 04, 2016
dedons:
same P.A. We may meet at oshodi or lekki.Good luck.

and u too. still Friday den
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by Phlakeyz(f): 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
I got it too but mine states 12:00pm though.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by honTim(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2016
I guess most of u will hold yours before mine. Am scheduled for 2:00pm. Pls can someone who know the company confirm if the organization is 'serious' or not. Becos I will be coming from Benin oh.... No be say them go con turn somebody to marketer.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by chiclas28: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
I want to say a big thank you to those that took their time to direct me to lekki phase 1. God bless u all. I attended d interview got to the venue 10:00am on d dot. The interview was worth it. Believing in God to take care of everything. thank you.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by Phlakeyz(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by honTim(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2016
I got a call again from them for the 2nd stage interview but am not sure I will be honouring it. Good luck to those going.
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by dedons: 9:50am On May 16, 2016
chiclas28:

The Rock Towers
C & I Leasing Drive
Off Bisola Durosimi Etti
Lekki Phase 1
Lagos, Nigeria

did u attend the second interview?
Re: Please Who Received This Email With Me. by dedons: 9:50am On May 16, 2016
honTim:
I got a call again from them for the 2nd stage interview but am not sure I will be honouring it. Good luck to those going.
did u attend the second interview?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Assessment Process:be Prepared So As Not To Be Taken Unaware. / Massive Teachers Recruitment In Kaduna State - Read Advert Details / Flour Mill Graduate Trainee 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.