Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On (4070 Views)

Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by jaydee80s: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
the last time i visited a dentist,he told me it would be better to get a crown on,but he said it will cost me 50,000 naira for each crown{i need 2},but that's too expensive for me

i just want to ask if there could be private dental clinics that could lessen that cost or probably ;i want to know how much it would cost in a public hospital.i would also be glad if i can have a list of public dental hospitals within lagos.thanks
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by yjay(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2009
i really dont know how much it costs to get that done! most private hospitals are actually expensive! u can go to the randle, or ikeja general hospital. i visited a dentist last wk saturday, i had my tooth filled, also did scaling & polishing and it costs me N4500 which is very cheap compared to where i went earlier that i was asked to bring N15,000 just for filing! so let me know & i ll send u her number, her hospital is in surulere ijesha & shes been a dentist for 25yrs.
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by jody(f): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
i need a crown on1 of my tooth. being carrying it like that for more than 2years. can i get the number to?
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by yjay(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2009
her name is Dr. Mercy Oredugba & her number is 08023414755!!!
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by jaydee80s: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
smileythanks yjay ,i will definitely call her in order to compare prices and i will get back to you.
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by C2H5OH(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ha this reminds me that I need to get like 2 or 3 crowns done
Re: Need Dentists' Help;cost Of Having A Crown On by yjay(f): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2009
@jaydees80s u welcome! let me know ok!

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Remedies For Mouth Odour (halitosis) / Elixir 9 Tincture Effective For Hiv ,diabetics,stds Treatments, / Sit-ups Will Not Give You Six-packs And Could Leave You With A Pot Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.