Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Meet And Exceed Your Revenue Targets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Meet And Exceed Your Revenue Targets (471 Views)

Lagos’ ICT Cluster Takes Off, Targets $10bn Revenue / Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet And Exceed Your Revenue Targets by Hightea(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2016
HOW TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR REVENUE TARGETS

As a believer and a sales person I have used the power of confessions to practically grow my organization... I have written our targets out, typed it and made copies of it to all the staffs to gather and say it everymorning before the day starts.. What I noticed

1. It was strange at the beginning
2. Later I started getting buy in's from everyone
3. Repeating the targets every morning brought a sense of directness and consciousness of what we wanted per time into everyone
4. Everyone started creating ways in which the target must be reached
5. The target has been reached and exceeded...

Robert kiyosaki said if you want to be rich you have to change your financial vocabulary from I can't afford it to How can I afford it, Grant cardone tells himself every morning when he was 28 I own 100 apartments, now he owns more than 3500 apartments at age 58, Confessions controls your mindset Mark 11:23-24... Its fun been an entrepreneur if you know how to control your mind and keep on track no matter what.

I hope this Helps
@falohunitunu
Your friend in sales

For daily sales tips add me up on
2BA5FFAD (bbm)
+2348036627658 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

International Wire Transfer / Importations Frm Germany / I Need Urgent Help Concerning Upwork Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.