Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Sincere Advice: While Treating That Illness, Also Take Care Of ... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sincere Advice: While Treating That Illness, Also Take Care Of ... (559 Views)

Take Care Of Your Handbags, Briefcases And Gym Bags / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Advice: While Treating That Illness, Also Take Care Of ... by Flexherbal(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
This is a very short post. Get the message and contribute.
I am not here to define the meaning of illness or disease.
To make it soft, I will be referring to them as " Challenge".
If you have ever treated a challenge and it came back after some times, it is because the root cause of that challenge was not taken care of.
Any challenge must have a cause. So while you treat the challenge, identify the cause and take care of it as well, so that the cure will be permanent.
For example:
1.When you treat malaria, you are expected to stay away from mosquitoes.
2. When treating diabetes you are expected to stay away from food that contain sugar.
3. When treating STD, you are expected to stay away from sex and treat your partner as well.
4. When treating any erectile dysfunction, you have to also treat the causes.
I will be laying more emphasis on number four (4), because that is my area of specialty.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice: While Treating That Illness, Also Take Care Of ... by Flexherbal(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2016
In my other post, I have listed possible causes of Erectile Dysfunctions (ED). Which are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation.
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.
Let us take them one after the other.
1. You need to reduce your intake of sugary things. Remember if the E.D. Was caused by too much of sugar in your bady, it may likely cause is agian after some time. Although, it may take a long time, if the drug used is very potent.
2. You have to stop Masturbation.
3. Take out time to rest. Rest is good for the general well-being of the human body.
4. You have to gain confidence and believe in yourself. Although, some drugs are very potent and that will give you the desired confidence you need, because when you see your first performance after taking the drug, it will boost your confidence.
5. Try to always exercise, no mater how little. Exercise regularly, especially the muscles in your lap/ thigh region.
6. Some drugs are very potent and can cure any E.D. even when you have an infection. But if the infection is not taken care of, after some time, it may come back.
7. There are some Medications that can cause E.D. Good doctors give you other drugs to complement them.
We normally advice patients to finish takeing the drugs for a particular challenge before taking another one for another challenge, except the doctor says otherwise.

Lalasticlala and my fellow nairalanders, what do you think I missed out that should be add.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Advice: While Treating That Illness, Also Take Care Of ... by Flexherbal(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
The first step to treating any infection is to get tested in a good lab, to know exactly what to treat.

(1) (Reply)

A To Z You Need To Know About Stroke. / Has Anyone Ever Drank This Herbal Tea / Safety Tips In This Rainy Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.