Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES (1626 Views)

Pictures Of Cctv Installations On Favour's Building Bodija Ibadan / CCTV Installations Troubleshooting And General Services. / CCTV Installations 2016 Triola Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2016
We have to do the pipe work.. even though the house has already been built...

the electrical guys omit cctv and satellite tv pipe works..
so we have to start breaking the walls and all that.. doesnt look good but we have to do it.

i advice every client to always involve from the beginning so we can advice on proper pipping

call us.. for both cctv & satellite tv installation

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2016
more pictures

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2016
installations pictures

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
more pictures

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2016
more pictures more pictures

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2016
8 channels dvr 8 camera.. all corners was covered!!!!

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by osesology(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2016
Nice!
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2016
osesology:
Nice!
thank you sir
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2016
Bros eh!

this job is one helllllllll of a shoddy job!

soooo unprofessional! must you tear up the walls that wall u tore up like that will discourage a lot of people from installing CCTV in their homes - cause house owners hates any thing that will mess with their beautiful structure.

Whatever happened to surface trunking! Besides after you tear up the walls you still ended up leaving the very important cables exposed at the most critical points! i mean if somebody wants to bugle that house, all he needs to do is to simply use something to cover his face and the cut those feed cables that u left exposed.

what am saying is - since u have tore up the walls u should have made sure the cables connects to the camera directly thru in-circuit without being exposed at all (have a look at the last pix showing those two cameras - very poor job).

Finally, who is going to repaint those patches? you or the property owner? that's an avoidable expenditure if you had run a very neat surface trunking.

Sorry if you don't like my comment - but i guess you know that whatever is posted on Nairaland is open criticism.

1 Like

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by niceeric(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
all security devices should always have their wires, be it data or power hidden....i see you did that with the conduit pipe design but you neglected that in the camera installation...there is a picture up there where two cameras were connected to a Junction; the one on the right is good enough but the one on the left isn't....it can be disabled by having the wire damaged even from a distance thereby creating a blind spot in your cctv network.

you did good though...I can imagine the stress involved in the conduit work.
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Bros eh!

this job is one helllllllll of a shoddy job!

soooo unprofessional! must you tear up the walls that wall u tore up like that will discourage a lot of people from installing CCTV in their homes - cause house owners hates any thing that will mess with their beautiful structure.

Whatever happened to surface trunking! Besides after you tear up the walls you still ended up leaving the very important cables exposed at the most critical points! i mean if somebody wants to bugle that house, all he needs to do is to simply use something to cover his face and the cut those feed cables that u left exposed.

what am saying is - since u have tore up the walls u should have made sure the cables connects to the camera directly thru in-circuit without being exposed at all (have a look at the last pix showing those two cameras - very poor job).

Finally, who is going to repaint those patches? you or the property owner? that's an avoidable expenditure if you had run a very neat surface trunking.

Sorry if you don't like my comment - but i guess you know that whatever is posted on Nairaland is open criticism.

Well trunking is not advisable..the owner agreed to repaint the wall too.

All your points are well noted too. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2016
twinskenny:

Well trunking is not advisable..the owner agreed to repaint the wall too.

All your points are well noted too. Thank you very much

pardon my being too bossy. its a fault i have. undecided
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2016
nwaanambra1:

pardon my being too bossy. its a fault i have. undecided
no problem sir...I am here to learn..we surely work on the area mentioned in my next project
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2016
Call us now
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
Call us
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2016
Cvall
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 5:59am On May 06, 2016
Csllt
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
Call us
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by Osinachiadinma: 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
How much will it take to install this for me? I stay in Enugu
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
Osinachiadinma:
How much will it take to install this for me? I stay in Enugu
I just came back from enugu pls send me an email or whatsapp 08051356133
Twinskenny@Gmail.com
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2016
Cal us
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:35pm On May 06, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2016
Call us now
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
Csll
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2016
Call
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
Call us now
Re: The Ikoyi Cctv Installations...with PICTURES by twinskenny(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
Call

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At RCC Quaters Trans-ekulu Enugu State Nigeria. / Ensure You Do These.....Before embarking on that Land or House deal in Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.