Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Please Advice Needed. Travelling Abroad Or Start A Plantain Plantation . - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Advice Needed. Travelling Abroad Or Start A Plantain Plantation . (402 Views)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / Cost Analysis For a 10 Hectares of Cocoa, Watermelon and Plantain Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Needed. Travelling Abroad Or Start A Plantain Plantation . by Juniorenow: 8:59am On May 04, 2016
Hello ,

Am a young Cameroonian 23 yrs of age , I have been saving since i was 20 i am a high school graduate , Am thinking of travelling to Europe to further my studies and at the same get a part time job to help my mum and kid sister . Some months ago i have read interesting threads about Agri Business and i would like to go for it precisely Plantain Plantation . I can get a Land of about 5-10 Hectares in my village at a very low price where i can start with i want to know which one is the best option please give me you answers and advice . Would like to decide and proceed with what i have to do this month .

Thanks
Re: Please Advice Needed. Travelling Abroad Or Start A Plantain Plantation . by Bonifide(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
Well first you have to determine what is your passion and drive in life what makes you happy and give you satisfaction
Yes i believe with proper management investmenting in plantain plantation will give you profitable yield which can provide
the needed finances for you to further your education conveniently and provide steady income for your mother and sister.
You can have a two years plan to fully set up the plantation before going for studies this gives you a dual advantage. So while
you are going to school your are still making money at home. But like I said earlier it all boils down to your passion.
All the very best

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed. Travelling Abroad Or Start A Plantain Plantation . by NJPot(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2016
Start the plantain farming business you would even forget that there is a place called Europe when you start seeing the huge cash in the business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Grasscutter Farmer Around Lagos / Urgent Need For Millet Seeds / A Day Corn 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.