Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th May, 2016 (382 Views)

Celebration TV 4Th Anniversary: Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate TV Station / The Chosen Daily Devotional 9th May, 2016 / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 4th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 10:26am On May 04, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 4TH, 2016.

THEME: THEY CAN DISGUISE THEMSELVES

TEXT: ISAIAH 54:17
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

MEMORY VERSE: "Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. 8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee." 1 Samuel 28:7-8

Wicked people usually visit places of power to seek for ways of working against those they perceive as enemies. They can visit places that operate with familiar spirits including some so-called churches. They can go to other places that operate with marine spirits or witchcraft powers for the same purpose. In those places, they submit the names and photographs of their targets and employ the use of padlocks, mirror, brooms, spiritual oil, incense and the rest of them. The whole idea revolves around using these materials to harm people who have done them no evil.

We cannot say for certain where they have submitted your names or photographs or slippers, shoes, pants, singlet and shirts to. But one thing is still certain: That the Lord can visit those places in His indignation - if you can pray.
Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer points:
1.Any leg walking up and down for my sake. receive paralysis, in Jesus' name.

2. Anywhere they have submitted my photograph or name in order to hurt me, by the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I command that place to catch fire, in Jesus' name.

3. Anybody visiting native doctors and herbalists, temples, altars and grave yards to invoke the spirit of dead people against me, meet With affliction, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Christians Are Wicked / Spiritual Need Of A Child / Worship With Us At Christ Embassy Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.