Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa (722 Views)

How To Get Chinese Business Visa / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / Is It Reasonable To Travel Abroad For Economic Reasons Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by babalase(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
my fellow nairalander,please i need your advice on the above subject matter,i have 1.2 million naira and i want to go to china to import motocycle parts,china ticket presently is 160,000 naira and the agent that want to procure the visa for me requested for $600,as i do not have any document and inivitation letter from any company in china,please do you think i will be able to cover all expenses,is it reasonable,please genuie advice is needed.
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by babalase(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
Is It Reasonable For Me To pay $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa??
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
u will be wasting ur money, i don't think u really have that money or worked for it, cos if u do, i don't need to ask that question.

I doubt the whole thing anyway
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by babalase(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
i worked for the money and i want to increase it,am a civil -servant and the money is my hard earned savings,and am going to the china for the first ,all i need is candid advice from people whao are into importation bussiness.
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by sucessful1: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
my broda

no is not worth it.2 xpensive,y dont u look 4 sum1 in china to send u dose items,in dat way u dont go2 china n u have d goods,a lot of pple dos dat,until ey raise a nof capital,then u can go if u want.just my opinion
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by babalase(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2009
@ succesful,thank you very much;am having a rethink
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by justwise(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2009
babalase:

i worked for the money and i want to increase it,am a civil -servant and the money is my hard earned savings,and am going to the china for the first ,all i need is candid advice from people whao are into importation bussiness.

I understand what u are saying, i'm sorry if my first post sound very harsh.
Paying $600 for business visa is far too much, try and get a company in china that will send u letter, be honest with them, with that, visa fees will be less than $200. i paid just £15 here for hong kong visiting visa and its a great place for business.

Or u can get holiday visa, when u get there u will make some decent contacts. Its a risk, u only need to be careful who u are dealing with.
Re: Is It Reasonable For Me To $600 Usd For Chinese Business Visa by symbian03(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2009
@babalase it's a two way thingy. If you can't find who to trust over there,i advise you go your self. Because sending someone to do the purchase in your absence in skeptical.

(1) (Reply)

E-ticket, My Perfect Aspect In Trave / Travels / Health Insurance/immunization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.