Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday (1222 Views)

Be The Patient Millionaire,play My Bet9ja Bookings For Disember Month / Midweek Bookings For Cup Finals Acroos Europe / Today's Bet9ja Bookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday by patrickstone(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2016
Okay. Football can make fools out of us all, including my humble self. Just ask Gary lineker. He's set to anchor this week's BBC Match of the day programme in his underwear after saying he'd do so if Leicester won the league.

Alas my predictions were wide of the mark, but hey, I've never given up on any endeavour. So with all glee and no cautions these are my predictions for today's champions league tie at the Bernabeu and the two Europa league ties.

I expect Real Madrid to book a place in the final after local rivals Atletico Madrid did just that in Munich yesternite.

This game has goals written all over it,as both managers look to field attacking lineups, a departure from the cagey affair at the Etihad.

I still retain my belief that both Europa league games will finish with the home teams winning the tie but conceding.

Without further ado, here are the bet9ja bookings for today.

M9JVVY,M9JYH6,M9K2YP.

Like the hunger games line goes;" May the odds remain in our favour"

Adieu.
Re: Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday by gbens2000(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2016
patrickstone:
Okay. Football can make fools out of us all, including my humble self. Just ask Gary lineker. He's set to anchor this week's BBC Match of the day programme in his underwear after saying he'd do so if Leicester won the league.

Alas my predictions were wide of the mark, but hey, I've never given up on any endeavour. So with all glee and no cautions these are my predictions for today's champions league tie at the Bernabeu and the two Europa league ties.

I expect Real Madrid to book a place in the final after local rivals Atletico Madrid did just that in Munich yesternite.

This game has goals written all over it,as both managers look to field attacking lineups, a departure from the cagey affair at the Etihad.

I still retain my belief that both Europa league games will finish with the home teams winning the tie but conceding.

Without further ado, here are the bet9ja bookings for today.

M9JVVY,M9JYH6,M9K2YP.

Like the hunger games line goes;" May the odds remain in our favour"

Adieu.
wats the stake and the possible winnings
Re: Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday by patrickstone(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
The odds aren't much. About 15 to 18 points. Its just 3 games, the champions league game 2nite & the 2 Europa league games tmrw night
Re: Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday by gbens2000(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2016
patrickstone:
The odds aren't much. About 15 to 18 points. Its just 3 games, the champions league game 2nite & the 2 Europa league games tmrw night
bro I played that ur correct scores like u said let the odds be in our favor if the game play bro e sure sey i go send u something cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The World's Srongest Man 2017 / Chelsea 2-3 Burnley: Morata Grabs His Debut Goal As Gary Cahill & Fabregas Get S / World Athletics Championships: The Medal Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.