Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop (760 Views)

8 Common Computer Issues And How To Solve Them / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Many BD_STATUS Alarms Occur Due To The ECC Storm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop by komols856: 12:30pm On May 04, 2016
HELLO NAIRALANDERS , MY LAPTOP WAS ENABLE TO BOOT OR RESTART SINCE. AND ITS TELLING ME THAT DISK READ ERROR OCCUR. PLEASE HOW DO I SOLVE THAT PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL TO ENABLE MY SYSTEM BOOT EFFECTIVELY. ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFO. SHOULD PLEASE ME OUT ON WHAT TO DO.
MY EMAIL IS : komols856@gmail.com
Re: How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop by grevotech(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2016
It means your laptop is not detecting your hard disk... Check your hard drive and confirm if it's still in place or have been shifted.
Re: How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop by komols856: 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
thank you @grevotech.....please how do i check for the hard disk whether it has shifted or not? please help me on how to do it. thank you
Re: How To Solve Disk Read Error Occur In My Laptop by grevotech(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
komols856:
thank you @grevotech.....please how do i check for the hard disk whether it has shifted or not? please help me on how to do it. thank you
You'd have to unscrew it. Behind the PC there's a cover to the Hard drive. Unscrew and check.
If.you can't, please see a system engineer

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Promo!promo! American Used Hp Stream / US Used Lenovo Thinkpad Corei5 For Sale In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.