Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work (48887 Views)

Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" / Peter Okoye Smoking And Chilling With Ashawo Girls As Tiwa Savage Shake Her Ass / Tanzanians Angry As Tiwa Savage Beats Vanessa Mdee To Abryanz Style Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Shortyy(f): 5:29pm On May 04, 2016
Very soon they'll be back together. These celebs are jokers
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by agulion: 5:29pm On May 04, 2016
na play play marriage na him this our celebreties the do, if not what is the meaning of all this childis behavour
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by itzwell(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
m
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2016
I BLAME PULSE FOR THE WHOLE THING, THEY BLEW IT TOATALLY OUTTA PROPORTION, DEAR GOD HEAL THEIR HOME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by collitexnaira(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2016
Nice move, for the past is gone, what now matters is the future
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN MARRIAGES LAST MORE THAN 50 YEARS PLUS
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
ichommy:
grin
I don't understand your signature are you the freeman that died??
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
Mods don't you think it's time you stop putting this people's story on front page?their issues have been over flogged and it no longer deserves front page any more. What I want to read now is who is now fokn tiwa or tiwa was caught with funke akindele fokn each other. Dat na front page news wey i wan read and not dis crap biko.
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by laribari(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
skarlett:
Hopefully, all the prayer warriors will go back into their closets and we'll have less Tiwa-this, Teebillz-that on Fp

Who dey pray? Mtchew, me I av beta things to do jare. I don pray for mysef finish?

Celebrity usually have a lot of baggage and when two celeb marry each other e nor dey easy.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ritahot(f): 5:38pm On May 04, 2016
But if truth must be told, they both look good together!.
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by charijee(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2016
gen2briz:
I wish two of them safe journey.
Safe journey to? cheesy
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by chinexxx(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2016
Das wah appens when u give your life away for some pretty nyash
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by gen2briz(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2016
charijee:
Safe journey to? cheesy

To their various destinations ni, work and rehab respectively.
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ohenhen1: 5:44pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa Savage doesn't realize it yet, but her career is on the way down.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Kofovian(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2016
Sincerely it doesn't matter how Nairalanders look at it but I strongly believe that this couple can make it back again.......Infact! Tiwa and Teebliz get back together! #teambelieveclicklike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ndcide(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2016
Which one is rehab? What do they do there.
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ayomidegal: 5:50pm On May 04, 2016
Them marry for Dubai but now wey them want divorce we no hear word for Nigeria. Yeyebrities

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Joelchris(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2016
Can I ever degrade to this state just because you are poking my wife? Definitely no

If you are lucky enough to poke my wife, good for you, let both enjoy it together since am not stingy just as am doing same and when am tired of the mess, I will just dump her and look for another fresh babe like oshiomole
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by tecno11: 5:52pm On May 04, 2016
I.T STUDENT WANTED WITHIN OWERRI BY A FINANCE FIRM. ONE YEAR I.T STUDENT ideal. I.T pay very attractive. interested applicant should be resident within owerri, goal oriented, a team player, calcuted.
intrested applicants send details to: 08109914642 (sms only)

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by adorable29(f): 5:56pm On May 04, 2016
Was with people saying he helped Tiwa and she does not appreciate sef.

The guy saw a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY and decided to invest in it cos he believed she was going to shine. He was right. He has made money off of her. Much more than the one he spent on her. Come even dey shine her congo join.

So wetin again.....

She was a backup singer for Beyonce b4 she met Teebillz. You know wetin that one mean for her singing resume?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ipledge5: 6:04pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Strong woman! I like that.
Tiwa played it nice...make dem born her well make she release rubbish song,that's going to be the beginning of her end
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Bamz(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
See what this lady has done to this guy in just 3 years.
Back to work and the guy straight to psychiatrist home.
God bless us with good women and not slots. Like if you agree

Lol you don't like computer village cheesy
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by 4ward(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2016
abokikhalifa:
Tunji ‘Teebillz’ Balogun, husband of singer Tiwa Savage has maintained virtual radio silence since his social media rant last week and his wife’s subsequent interview.

THENETNG has now confirmed those close to him are working to help him recuperate and get rehabilitation.

As Tiwa said in her Interview, Teebillz has not lived in their home for about two weeks and after his suicide attempt last week, he’s hibernated at Banky W‘s home in Lekki.

THENETNG confirmed last night that his close friends have now moved him to an apartment in 1004 estate in Victoria Island, Lagos, with the support of popular promoter Paul Okoye.

‘Everyone says he’s in a good place now, getting all the love and support he needs’, a friend told THENETNG.

‘They want him to have his life back. He’s definitely going into rehab.’

‘His family in US are really praying for him and his close friends in Lagos are making efforts to get him to rehab’, a source told THENETNG.

Nigerian Entertainment Today confirmed that some of the close friends supporting and advising him include Paul Okoye, Psquare‘s Peter, Banky W, CECIL HAMMOND and Omawumi‘s husband, Tosin Yusuf.

Meanwhile his estranged wife Tiwa Savage is already back at work, with multiple sources confirming she was in a video set over the holidays. Those close to her say she’s ‘trying her best to stay strong and positive, and she’s not taking her mind off her work and her son- even for a minute.’

Source: http://thenet.ng/2016/05/tiwa-savage-returns-to-work-as-hubby-prepares-for-rehab/
so what next?
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2016
Too bad
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Trexnemesis(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2016
Too bad. It's obvious this marriage will not work out. It is dead.
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ransomed: 6:20pm On May 04, 2016
NDLEA warns that doing drug is harmful to our health but Tunji refused to heed. He attempted suicide under the influence of Cocaine and some people are blaming his wife. Few friends know the truth and are ready to rehabilitate his "coked" brain. Readers should stop taking Nyaope, Gegemu, Ashish, Cannabis, sativum, heroin, cocaine amphitamine, industrial ethanol, Goskolo etc. Stay out of drugs from now!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by hardcorevin(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2016
nairagossip:
hmmm

its a pity wen we know the past life of somepeople and still opted to marry them!!!!!..It never works!!!

Sorry for quoting u,cant quote all the story,its damm long....
Chaiii the way dis mods dey Ban people is nt good
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by ibez007(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2016
gen2briz:
I wish two of them safe journey.
To where jae?!
charijee:
Safe journey to? cheesy
Abeg help me ask im ooo!. [email][/email]
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by hardcorevin(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2016
sportman117:
click [url]naijabet.com[/url],no 1 sport betting in naija

9jabet is better and the best!!!!!
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by yemoxyl(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
Back to work? shocked
While her husband is going to yaba left sad
Oga gan ooo remember teebillz is someone's son
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by charijee(f): 6:39pm On May 04, 2016
gen2briz:

To their various destinations ni, work and rehab respectively.
Lol grin you no get their joy at all
Re: Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2016
laribari:

Who dey pray? Mtchew, me I av beta things to do jare. I don pray for mysef finish?

Celebrity usually have a lot of baggage and when two celeb marry each other e nor dey easy.

I didn't pray for them either. Its people like dele momodu and co that I'm talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / How True?tonto Dike And Halima Abubakar Are Lesbian Partners / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.