Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Selecting The Right Perfume - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Selecting The Right Perfume (432 Views)

Get Your Long Lasting Designer Perfume Oil For Cheap / What Is Your Best Perfume? / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selecting The Right Perfume by Macsita: 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
Having started my journery to being a beauty sales rep, I deemed it fit to research more on fragrances so I could best recommend to my clients(they mean a lot to me)

The thing is Fragrances are essentially a mix of alcohol (ethanol), water and scented oils – or in some cases, just ethanol and those precious oils. The rule of thumb is that the higher the concentration of those oils, the longer a scent lasts on the skin. And the more expensive it’s likely to be, too.

The four kinds of perfume available are.

Eau de Cologne
This has a lower concentration.

Eau de Toilette
This has a higher concentration than cologne.

Eau de Parfum
This has a higher concentration Toilette

[b]Perfume
[/b]Perfume is 15 to 30 percent perfume oil mixed with alcohol. Because it contains such a high percentage of perfume oil, it is far more expensive than Eau de Cologne, Eau de Toilette, or Eau de Parfum. Parfum is really for after-dark, for special occasions – weddings, parties – rather than for everyday; accordingly, these true perfumes often available in glass-stoppered bottles for dabbing, rather than the sprays and spritzers which lower concentrations tend to come in – making for a pleasurable ritual.

For the full description of each and the events that suits each. Visit http://www.macksita.com/perfume-guide-101/

follow me on instagram @macksita
shop with me on instagram @shopmacksita

(1) (Reply)

Personal & Online Traini On How 2 Mix Cream 4rm D Scratch Arabia, Halfcast Is On / Fashionable Naturalistas, Get In Here / Announcement : Endorsement Offers For The Best Designer & Models For Empire Fash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.