Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga (1429 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by aburo7: 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
Alot has been going between Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage.

Check out Tee Billz's last major outing before the saga.

He played at the African Basketball League's All Star Games some few weeks ago at the Landmark Centre
He made double digit point on the celebrities side, he was so full of live and won the Most Valuable Player at the game.

There was no sign of depression going on within him,M.I,Kunle Afolayan, Sound Sultan, Ikechukwu, Ghost and Chairman HKN also played with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7U74sJsIhc
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by Airforce1(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
walks out of thread
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2016
aburo7:
Alot has been going between Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage.

Check out Tee Billz's last major outing before the saga.

He played at the African Basketball League's All Star Games some few weeks ago at the Landmark Centre
He made double digit point on the celebrities side, he was so full of live and won the Most Valuable Player at the game.

There was no sign of depression going on within him, Kunle Afolayan, Sound Sultan, Ikechukwu, Ghost and Chairman HKN also played with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7U74sJsIhc
HE WAS NOT DEPRESSED. HE SIMPLY LOST OUT OF THE GAME HIS WIFE PLAYED WITH HIS LIFE.
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by Cocob: 3:38pm On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

HE WAS NOT DEPRESSED. HE SIMPLY LOST OUT OF THE GAME HIS WIFE PLAYED WITH HIS LIFE.

Im really suprised at your opinion not all depression show on the face. Plus men hide emotions ...dont judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by fabiomatic(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2016
come back here bro, did u watch the game?
Airforce1:
walks out of thread
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2016
Cocob:

Im really suprised at your opinion not all depression show on the face. Plus men hide emotions ...dont judge
DEPRESSION MEANS, BEING IN A STATE OF WORTHLESSNESS. COMPARED TO MANY JOBLESS AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY, TEEBILLZ WAS DOING WELL. HE WAS BETRAYED!
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by Airforce1(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2016
fabiomatic:
come back here bro, did u watch the game?
no I did not because I got no reason to.
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by Cocob: 3:44pm On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

DEPRESSION MEANS, BEING IN A STATE OF WORTHLESSNESS. COMPARED TO MANY JOBLESS AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY, TEEBILLZ WAS DOING WELL. HE WAS BETRAYED!

He feeds on her....you should be loyal to who feeds you
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2016
Cocob:

WHY SURPRISED? DO YOU KNOW ME. ARE YOU STALKING ME?
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by finalboss1(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2016
rawbish
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by fabiomatic(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2016
Airforce1:
no I did not because I got no reason to.
So, are u saying you are not a lover of sport and entertainment?
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2016
fabiomatic:
So, are u saying you are not a lover of sport and entertainment?
tiwa and her husband should sort themselves out privately

I'm so fuckingtired of reading their shitty stories.
Re: Tee Billz Last Major Outing Before The Saga by fabiomatic(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2016
Airforce1:
tiwa and her husband should sort themselves out privately

I'm so fuckingtired of reading their shitty stories.
but this one is about Teebillz's outing and not their stories.

(1) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Are Dating - Insider Reveals. / Chief Adeleke (davido's Father Celebrates 60th Birthday In Atlanta GA (pics,vid) / Mercy Aigbe's Husband Takes Her Down Memory Lane, See What He Called Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.