Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA (671 Views)

UBA FIXED DEPOSIT RATE / I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls / Be Our Representative By Selling Our Application In Your City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA by tochex4real: 6:00pm On May 04, 2016
WOW, today surprised me. There is this pretty lady that worked with UBA @ Cemetry road branch. the way she solves customer wahala amidst the crowd and with smiles on her face, omoh me wey d complain to her dey pity her, because if it was me na better headache and confirm boning for my face.The lady is good, even the money people dey bring for her to dash her, she go tell vehemently tell you NO, omoh if na me i go take am buy paracetamol.. well what am trying to say is she is well mannered and respectful and she likes her job. GOD bless you for solving my wahala sharply. I think her name is nnena, na the surname wey i no know. We need more of this ladies as customer care representatives..God bless Nnenna, God bless UBA, God bless Nigeria
Re: UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA by Sllime: 5:20am On May 05, 2016
nice one..next tym snap her pics
Re: UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA by missbae(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2016
unlike some unpleasant ones here in lagos that will treat u like say na u make Buhari no sign budget...Thumbs up to the Nnenna.
Re: UBA Customer Service Representative In ABA by tochex4real: 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
omoh i wan cry that time, imagine when u no fit withdraw but u get money for account. she just told me that before 12pm that day, they will rectify it and i came around 10am.

(1) (Reply)

Sent As Receive / What Are Some Realistic Ways To Get Rich In 5 Years? / Protection For Investors Against Devaluation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.