Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! (1569 Views)

What Is The Correct Answer? / Can You Tell The Correct Answer? / Let's Play A Game (win A MTN Recharge Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
A man and a woman are in a car.

The car breaks
down.

The woman stays in the car and locks all of the car
doors.

The man goes to get help.

When the man returns...the woman is DEAD, and
somebody else is inside the car.

What happened?!

Hint: It's not the trunk.

Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by missingrib(f): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
explain more don't get
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
The wife was pregnant she gave birth to a child (stranger) while the husband was away and she died in the process ...
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by jaymichael(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
Maybe he got in through the roof.
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2016
The winner will be announced by 9am tomorrow.... Keep the answers coming

Hint: Not the window or roof either
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
missingrib:
explain more don't get

There's no other Explanation
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by fkpboss: 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
The woman was pregnant before the man left. when man came back the woman had given birth but unfortunately,she died
Jeez, ama genius
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by dejt4u(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
The car has no roof
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2016
Lalasticlala......

Dejt4u... It has a roof... Confam roof sef
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2016
Though it's not 9am yet... Congrats to SANDOSKI... He got the answer right first...

Send your phone number and the mobile network you use.
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Though it's not 9am yet... Congrats to SANDOSKI... He got the answer right first...

Send your phone number and the mobile network you use.

Lol....cheesy

How can I send my phone

Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol....cheesy

How can I send my phone

Reply as a comment..

P.S: I won't toast you..lol...
Re: First Correct Answer Gets A Recharge Card !! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 05, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Reply as a comment..

P.S: I won't toast you..lol...

Thanks.....

(1) (Reply)

PES 2021 Playstation 2 PS2 January Transfer Season Update / I Can't Stop: / For The Sharp Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.