Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bail me out, SDD VS HDD - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bail me out, SDD VS HDD (969 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bail me out, SDD VS HDD by opeyemi361: 9:35pm On May 04, 2016
My boss sent me to get him a laptop today at Ikeja. I got a laptop with 32GB SDD. I later told the shop owner that the hard disk is small. Then she said 32GB SDD is the same as 250GB HDD. My boss has called me tonight that the hard disk can't accept large files, how do I explain to him? Thanks
Re: Bail me out, SDD VS HDD by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
SSD, solid state drive is quite robust, much better dan HDD bt am nt so sure abt 32G of SSD being dsame as 250 HDD.

1 Like

Re: Bail me out, SDD VS HDD by khalhokage(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2016
32gb anything is the same as 32gb anything else, SSD's are much better than HDD's but they're also more expensive, i don't know how you could have bought a laptop with only 32gb storage but I suggest you either return that laptop and replace it with another one with bigger HDD storage or buy a Hard drive and replace it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Bail me out, SDD VS HDD by Nsonaso(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2016
khalhokage:
32gb anything is the same as 32gb anything else, SSD's are much better than HDD's but they're also more expensive, i don't know how you could have bought a laptop with only 32gb storage but I suggest you either return that laptop and replace it with another one with bigger HDD storage or buy a Hard drive and replace it yourself.
Answered
Re: Bail me out, SDD VS HDD by khorlynz(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2016
Nsonaso:
Answered
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 2100 / Help!!! His External Drive Is Not Working / Hello Please I Need Help With This Assignment On Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.