Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand (2539 Views)

Why The Price Difference In Nairaland N A Car stand / Clean Fairly Used and Toks Cars In PH @ our Car Stand. (PIX) / Congrat On Ur New Ryde Dilivered 4rm Mr Cityhood 2 ENUGU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
Congrat mr arinze on your purchase of one units brand new keke! About to be dilivered to onitsha!!!!

For more enquiries call me 08169446319

Distance is not our problem
We can diliver anywere!
We are trusted and tested

You can start ordering your vehicles frm cityhood! And you will never regret dealing with us!
Because.....customer satisfaction is our major concern!

You are all welcome

Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:13pm On May 04, 2016
Due to the height of the keke
We had to just removed the roof so that it can enter fully in it!!!

In the j5
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:15pm On May 04, 2016
More

Here

Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
08169446319 and book yours
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 9:38pm On May 06, 2016
cityhood:
Congrat mr arinze on your purchase of one units brand new keke! About to be dilivered to onitsha!!!!

We can diliver anywere!

You can start ordering your vehicles frm

Yh

cityhood! And you will never regret dealing with us!

You are all welcome
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 7:20am On May 07, 2016
cityhood:

We can diliver anywere!

You can start ordering your vehicles frm cityhood! And you will never regret dealing with us!

You are all welcome

Yh
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
More

Keke still avail
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by agent01(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2016
Pls run for your life. Scam Loading.....
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by Emekayoung(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2016
cityhood:

We can diliver anywere!

You are all welcome
That Arinze happens to be my younger brother,or am i mistaken? Ohanusi Arinze....? In onitsha..
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by MrMcJay(m): 12:34am On May 08, 2016
agent01:
Pls run for your life. Scam Loading.....

Cityhood registered and has been selling vehicles on NL since April 2011 while you registered in Nov 2012.

I think you need to read through his previous ads and see if any of his customers has accused him of fraudulent dealings. If you see no such accusations, kindly apologize to him.

3 Likes

Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by dapsoneh: 1:20am On May 08, 2016
Pls, how much is. This keke?
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 8:05am On May 08, 2016
Some people can be so silly!

Anyway I still have keke for sale
And reason fr selling less the keke has overstayed and amselling last 270k!

Dilivered to anywere in Nigeria
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by aariwa(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2016
Thanks Mr Cityhood.I am the Arinze that received the keke from Onitsha.I am from Anambra state,a lawyer,senior civil servant and a trycycle transportation business man by the side.I Just saw this post now because I am not always online.I sent money to you without meeting you in person and you delivered the keke without any hassles.Thank you for your honesty,professionalism and pragmatism in handling my first business transaction with you.You were calling and updating me most of the time till I reccived the keke.I have a capital project now that is drawing me back financially. I promise you that after that I will still do bigger businesses with you. Keep up the good work brother

3 Likes

Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:11pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks sir
And enjoy the keke!

But you sounded so humble never even knew that you were a lawyer actually!

More blessing!

1 Like

Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 11:10pm On May 09, 2016
More to go
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 12:14am On May 10, 2016
Yh
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 8:59pm On May 11, 2016
Nj

Hb
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
cityhood:

We can diliver anywere!

You are all welcome

Kkk
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by vanqwerty: 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
cityhood:

Kkk
Mr Cityhood. I am interested in your keke and I want it delivered to Kwara state. Please what is the make?
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
Yeah

I still have them for sale ooooo
And can be dilivered anywere in Nigeria

Price slashed from 370k to 270!
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by vanqwerty: 2:56pm On May 13, 2016
cityhood:
Yeah

I still have them for sale ooooo
And can be dilivered anywere in Nigeria

Price slashed from 370k to 270!

Cityhood,I am the doctor that called you. I am supposed to come over today but I had to takecare of some other things. Please upload more pics (INTERIOR),I want to show it to the guy that am buying it for if I should go ahead and buy it.
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by vanqwerty: 3:24pm On May 13, 2016
Why is your phone off? Please get back to me asap. You have my number
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by vanqwerty: 3:25pm On May 13, 2016
Why is your phone off? Please get back to me asap.
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 10:26pm On May 13, 2016
Network issues!
Fone always on
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Mmore

Keke here for sale
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 10:27pm On May 16, 2016
cityhood:

We can diliver anywere!

You are all welcome

H
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 7:39am On May 21, 2016
More ryds fr sale
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 7:45am On May 21, 2016
More ryds fr sale

Hg

F
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 12:51pm On May 29, 2016
Hj

K

Hj
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by aariwa(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
cityhood:
Mmore

Keke here for sale
you are no longer picking my calls
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
cityhood:

We can diliver anywere!

H
You are all welcome
Re: Congrat! Your Keke About To Be Dilivered From My Car Stand by cityhood: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Still

avail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleanest 2008 Toyota Camry In Lagos / SOLD SOLD!! Sharp Reg 2007 Toyota Camry Muscle Sport (spyder). For Sale! / 2013 Model Toyota Venza Le Fully Loaded Toks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.